Forum Name: Strictly Come Dancing 2017
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip from the new series of SCD
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36523
Printed Date: 19 June 2018 at 19:28

Topic: Kevin and Karen
Posted By: deborah31
Subject: Kevin and Karen
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 16:22
In all the papers they're divorcing now.
Gossip?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/strictlys-karen-and-kevin-clifton-set-to-divorce-after-it-was-claimed-she-enjoyed-brief-fling-with-accountant/ar-BBIYf72?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Replies:
Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 22:55
the source for this story is The Sun at the moment would take it with a pinch of salt

Posted By: Maisie
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 18:03
They were on Radio 2 yesterday morning & confirmed the were no longer together privately but are still working together. Kevin did most of the talking.

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 11:29
Yes i heard the phone-in.
Too me , it sounded a little false.
I'm sure of course it their jobs/livelihoods.
Tickets sold etc.... They were calling from different locations.
Sad... can't see Karen back on the show (I have always preferred Kevin- couldn't take to Karen)

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 23:47
think they will both be back, not a first matt and nicole cutler were divorced and danced together on show, vincent and flavia split up and moved out and stayed on etc 

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 19:15
in the news today, Karen will probably relocate back to the US, (and to get away from Kevin)
I can't see them both back on SCD, I prefer Kevin to come back alone - myself>

-------------

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 07:42
There's an advert in one of the sunday papers for Kevin & Karen's upcoming tour... so they can't dislike each other so much.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 16:13
It's all about earning their living. Who can blame them?
I personally wouldn't go to see them together

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 18:30
there was a dance weekend this weekend Giovanni, Aljaz and Kevin and partners gave dems of the three according to reports kevin and karens was the best

It is very common for couples to split and carry on dancing in the dance world on Strictly we have had several

Camilla and Brendan
Matt and Nicole Cutler were divorced and danced in comps and strictly together
Flav and Vincent lived togher 11 years and split during strictly and still dance togethe

for me more honest than Ian and Oti touring together having never danced before or Khristina who will dance and tour with anyone :)

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 17:08
ha..ha.. Khristina touring with anyone........
I like Ian , so would go to see him.
Saw Flavia and Vincent in two shows here locally.

I'm not a fan of Karen, so wouldn't go see her. Same, I don't like Jenette, that would put me off Aljaz.
I saw Brendan in his show too (with his brother, from memory too )

-------------

Print Page | Close Window