Forum Name: Strictly Come Dancing 2017
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip from the new series of SCD
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36510
Printed Date: 16 Jan 2018 at 11:49

Topic: Final 3?
Posted By: deborah31
Subject: Final 3?
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 20:24
I hope it will be Debbie, Joe, and not fussed about the 3rd!

I would like either Joe, or Debbie to win, Debbie mainly cos of her age, she'd be the oldest winner. But am enjoying Joe and Katya, so don't really mind who out of the two win.

I know Alexandra is brilliant, but can't take to her, not sure why.

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Replies:
Posted By: BambionIce
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:17
Debbie and Alexandra are certainties unless they end up in the same dance off (and given the way things are going, l wouldn’t rule that out for next week).

As the most consistent performer I should go for Alex but I don’t feel any connection to her partnership with Gorka, which is a factor in itself for me. Joe and Katya win on that, and I find him more engaging than the others too.

I’m warming to Debbie and Giovanni as a team which surprises me because I can’t say I’ve liked either before as individuals. Gemma seems very popular, but I can’t see her or Mollie making the top three.

If I had to predict a winner at the moment, I’d probably plump for Joe.

Posted By: littlesue
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:29
Be interesting to see who the judges would want to save if Alex and Debbie in dance off. They both heavily disliked on the Facebook pages because of their 'dance experience' and their personalities. Think they should be in final though with Joe. We have had underdogs win before with Abbey Clancey and the sports bloke who danced with Ola

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:37
That's just what I was thinking Sue .. I hope they'd save Alex .

Final 3 should be Alex, Debbie & Joe but Gemma must be super popular..

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 18:43
it is a final 4 this year not 3

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 15:42
Read in the paper today that all four will dance three times each. No elimination for fourth place. Can anyone confirm?

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Print Page | Close Window