Forum Name: Strictly Come Dancing 2017
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip from the new series of SCD
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36509
Printed Date: 21 June 2018 at 19:11

Topic: Karen Clifton
Posted By: deborah31
Subject: Karen Clifton
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 13:11
In the news today, Karen out with Stuart wood (27)
Is she not with Kevin anymore?

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Replies:
Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 13:44
well it is an article in the sun which I wont look at,  saw it in mirror said he left her house after she had left for strictly on sat with Kevin so just dont know - could be yet more fake news the sun has been dredging up also said Shirley and Darcey not speaking - which is not true

if they have split is sad news

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 18:56
There were photo's of her getting out of his car etc... (Stuart dropping her off in his BMW)- 2 seater sports model, so no 3rd or 4th seat for Kevin .

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 19:06
I really hope it's not true.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Posted By: BambionIce
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:06
If - and given the rags involved in “reporting “ it’s a big if - there’s any truth in this, I’m saddened for all concerned. Here’s hoping they’re given the peace and privacy they deserve.

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 19:52
Latest!! news re the couples, AJ and Molly having a 'thing' - caught snogging allegedly

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 19:53
More photos showing Karen introducing her 'new guy' to friends. Surely they wouldn't be so open if it was true??

-------------

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 18:42
they fail to mention that most pics they have cropped Arlene Phillips daughter out of the m

as for AJ he starts at the other end of the ballroom if you get my drift

Posted By: BambionIce
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 19:30
Originally posted by Bren

they fail to mention that most pics they have cropped Arlene Phillips daughter out of the mas for AJ he starts at the other end of the ballroom if you get my drift

Drift got, Bren. I’ve not been able to take the rumours about those two seriously anyway

Posted By: littlesue
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 14:04
Originally posted by Bren

they fail to mention that most pics they have cropped Arlene Phillips daughter out of the mas for AJ he starts at the other end of the ballroom if you get my drift

Interesting, he using the publicity then to cover his tracks??

Print Page | Close Window