Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:09
WELL TOOK LONGER BECAUSE OF BLACKPOOL

WELLL

JONNIE VS DEBBIE

JONNIE GONE

Replies:
Posted By: mikelincs
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:11
Given the two in the dance off I think the result was inevitable, particularly given just how much the judges overmark Debbie

Posted By: Newfymum
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:12
OMG!   So sorry he has gone as he was a real inspiration!

-------------
Life is too short to worry what other people think - be true to yourself always.

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:16
Jonnie was amazing to achieve what he did but strictly last few weeks did him no favours with costumes last few weeks a decent suit to hide his posture problems (which were no fault of his own) would have helped enourmously

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 00:07
Awwwwwww. Liked Jonnie, havent watched the show yet- am away from homeppp

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Pandora\'s Box
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 04:49
That is a shame agree with all you said re. Costume etc Bren also thought he didn't look too comfortable over these last few weeks compared to how he started, wonder if he had been in pain.

-------------
Pan

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 09:32
Aww. Sorry that Jonnie left this week. He's a really nice fella.

The judges have obviously overmarked Debbie to protect her up until now.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Posted By: Maisie
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:29
Not surprised to see Debbie in the dance off tonight - that dance was painful to watch!
For someone with no dance/entertainment/acting experience, never mind having a prosthetic leg, Jonnie was doing a good job - sad to see him go.

Posted By: salsa-addict
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 15:23
Shame Jonnie had to go as he has been such a brilliant role model and appears to be a really nice guy too. I think he was also hampered by the fact that he was the only one remaining who is not a stage performer in some way. It must be very hard for someone with no performance background to play to the audience in a venue the size of Blackpool.

Posted By: Pandora\'s Box
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 20:22
Cannot believe the self centredness of DM on getting through instead of talking about Johnnie as a contestant wittering on about herself and the relief that she had got through ( got the impression that she thought she had no place been in the dance off in the first place) cocky madam 😁

-------------
Pan

Posted By: BambionIce
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 16:53
I suspect he's not sorry to be departing at this stage, but I'm sad to see him go - his attitude to the whole thing has been brilliant. I've always cheered for him in his real job - will be doing so more than ever now!

Print Page | Close Window