Forum Name: Andrew's Strictly Blog
Forum Discription: fun review of Strictly each week
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36430
Printed Date: 18 Nov 2017 at 21:34

Topic: 26th November - Week 10
Posted By: Andrew
Subject: 26th November - Week 10
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 20:51
Greetings all - I think tonight's blog will prove Strictly is better enjoyed with a tipple or two!

Here we are - Daly's frock is ruined by the the cutout bits in the shoulders and the return of the infamous belt - I was wondering where it had been!

Get on, get on - Hang on a minute, what's this 'Cha-Cha challenge' the vacuous pair are talking about? Well that'll add 15 minutes to the show - are they trying to p*ss me off?

Well here's the first couple - oh joy, it's The Perfects:-
He looked as stiff as a starched dollar to me and I'm not an expert but I didn't see much Samba there - never mind, I'm sure I'm wrong! Yes, yes - the stooges loved it - no prizes for guessing that!

No prizes either for guessing they'd get 10s across the board again!

Ore & Joanne:-
The dancing all looked very good but TPTB damned them with that song - they seem to be doing a snail-pace version of the Paso. I don't suppose I should be all that bothered - it's probably all a fix in the end!
Anyway, they did the best they could with the song - I thought they'd be harsher so I'm pleasantly surprised by the scores.

Louise & Kevin:-
Well, it wasn't the most exciting of dances - but Waltzes rarely are. As I always say, I'm no expert but technically it looked very good - great marks, well deserved!

Judge Robert & Oksana:-
I'm not sure this'll be great from these two - although I doubt he'll be going anywhere! Wow - I was wrong, it's actually quite good and a lot better than some other Rhumba's we've seen - but the stooges seem to disagree and give him relatively low marks - Bren will have to confirm if I was right or not!

Ed & Katya:-
Was he trying to model for Saga magazine in that VT? The dance was lousy and not even particularly entertaining - next!

Claudia & AJ:-
What is this - Go-karting? The Argentine Tango is probably my favourite and I'd much rather seem training for it than this crap but the Beeb seems intent on appealing to the CBeebies demographic with this show these days, what with Winklepicker's juvenile jokes and this.
Onto the dance - it looked good - very good in fact, except for a few mistakes - but they ended up the dunce off last time round and I have a feeling they might be there again.

Let's get this Cha-Cha thing over with - Louise looked the best, Ed Balls obviously the worst - nothing much else to say on it!

Thanks for reading, as ever - I'll be back to see the result.

Replies:
Posted By: Jakkij
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 20:57
Thanks as always. Thought show tonight was spoiled by poor choice of music and dreadful costumes

-------------
JJ

Posted By: Marky B
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 21:19
Thanks for the report, Ed should go tonight.

-------------
Don't tell them,Pike

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 15:24
Thanks Andrew.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Print Page | Close Window