Forum Name: Strictly Come Dancing 2017
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip from the new series of SCD
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36390
Printed Date: 18 Oct 2017 at 04:58

Topic: Gene Kelly's Widow contacts Ore
Posted By: Bren
Subject: Gene Kelly's Widow contacts Ore
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 23:31
Patricia Kelly posted Ore and Joanne's video on her facebook on saturday, she later sent this lovely message to ore

Replies:
Posted By: Maisie
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 06:56
That's lovely

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 11:29
I agree too that's lovely, How old must she be now??

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 12:36
I would say she is in her late 50's Debs she is his third wife and was quite a bit  younger than him

he was married to his first wife just briefly, his second wife he was with until she died in 1980 he married Patricia in 1990 although he had been with her from about 1985 and was with her until his death in 1996.  Patricia is a film historian which is how they met

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 14:38
Originally posted by Bren

I would say she is in her late 50's Debs she is his third wife and was quite a bit  younger than himhe was married to his first wife just briefly, his second wife he was with until she died in 1980 he married Patricia in 1990 although he had been with her from about 1985 and was with her until his death in 1996.  Patricia is a film historian which is how they met

oh, right, i was imagining a little 100 year old lady!!

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 15:53
Lovely note

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Print Page | Close Window