Forum Name: Strictly Come Dancing 2015
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip from the new series of SCD
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36326
Printed Date: 19 Nov 2017 at 19:43

Topic: Possible new government BBC orders
Posted By: SueM
Subject: Possible new government BBC orders
Date Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:52
Just been reading possible new orders from government to BBC. Wondered what your thoughts are.

Can the beeb be ordered not to put their progs up against ITV? The examples on line include SCD which must not be in direct competition to X Factor. Poldark was on list etc etc. Why can't the audience decide for itself?

Feeling better but still very tired and eating nothing much more than cereals and satsumas. At least it's something. Follow up appt on 10th May. Fingers crossed all OK. Been told if path lab results not good I'd have been called back before 10th. You know me by now. Not convinced.

How are you doing Bren? Is life any easier? I do hope so though I can't imagine how you feel after your last twelve months. Thinking of you. XXX

-------------
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.

Replies:
Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 01 May 2016 at 16:04
Hope all goes well a week on 10th May Sue.

I'm surprised... With I-player and ITV+1 available
no one has to miss anything.

In principle the bbc should be able to show what
they want when they want to.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Posted By: SueM
Date Posted: 01 May 2016 at 23:01
Thanks Jo.

I thought same as you. Catch up and plus one available. Been haven't got latter so hope all this is rubbish. Don't see why BBC have to surrender it's hours. Report even mentioned making them move it's news at ten to not clash with ITV's.

-------------
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.

Print Page | Close Window