Forum Name: Strictly Come Dancing 2015
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip from the new series of SCD
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36289
Printed Date: 19 Nov 2017 at 13:56

Topic: Kristina in CBB
Posted By: deborah31
Subject: Kristina in CBB
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 15:42
I read recently (this weekend sometime ) Kristina is heading into CBB, but has said she won't be talking about her personal life (ie with Ben Cohen)
I also read that Koo Stark has just pulled out last minute. (Reckon probably Royal Family/Andrew paid her off, and don't blame her having 2nd thoughts, probably short of cash ) It's always full of 'Z' listers imo, trying to make a quick buck.
I liked Koo Stark from what i remember of her, always thought she should of married Andrew, much classier than Fergie.
No idea when it starts, won't be watching anyway.

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Replies:
Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 18:03
I don't watch either Deb. Not my cup of tea.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Posted By: SueM
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 20:04
Nor me. I never recognise 95% of the 'celebs' so won't waste my time. Watching C4 Big Fat Quiz of Everything. I like these quizzes and always watch the Xmas/New Year Big Fat Quiz of 201? - whatever the year is. Also gearing up for next series of Death in Paradise. Anything to warm up the UK even if it's only on the TV is good in my book!

-------------
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.

Posted By: littlesue
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 21:01
I never watch it, don't know what Kristina thinks she will gain from being on there (besides a big cheque) like Ola, besides dancing and getting there clothes off what else can they do? should have both kept their head down and behaved and they might have had another couple of years on Strictly.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 12:08
I don't think Kristina has left Strictly little Sue?? Obviously in it for the money, as can't have that many years left as a main dancer, so I can't really blame her for topping up her pension!, lol

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 21:22
I think she is doing CBB see how land lies and whether she comes back to SCD IF she is offered a contract

Posted By: littlesue
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 06:43
She announced she is pregnant so doubt she will be back now.

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 13:42
I wish her well. Wonder who will replace her...

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 21:12
Originally posted by littlesue

She announced she is pregnant so doubt she will be back now.

no way!!!! wow,didn't see that one coming.
Suppose she's still with Ben then?????

edit
just seen the clip from CBB on mirror page, russian strumpet, - so that's her version of not talking about her private life then?? feel sorry for Ben now being landed with her. Feel sorry for his ex-wife and kids too, who only found out, after she announced it on CBB.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/loose-womens-jane-moore-slams-7141496
as discussed on loose women

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 15:53
It was Ben's choice Deb. He left his wife and girls.

He should've told them before Kristina told the world.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 21:22
Has she been voted off now anyway?? fingers crossed she gets no more publicity

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 22:20
Think she's still in there. Only seen Winston go so far.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 10:15
Wonder if they'll tell Angie Bowie the sad news about David. Big coincidence. RIP David.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 11:29
According to Rylan on This Morning she'll be taken on one side and told the news. She will then be given options of staying in or going home.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 12:19
Have no idea who Winston is?? sad to hear about David Bowie, another one kept his illness secret, and I don't blame him really. (thinking Jackie Collins) He seemed a private person, keeping a low profile in recent years, strange i was just reading about him in the papers over the weekend, story by an ex-lover, quite complementary really. He started off as her lodger in london, just before he met Angie.
Hope Kristina is off as soon as, the less publicity she gets the better imo. Now there's one not to have a private life!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 12:37
I'd not heard of Winston either. Very homophobic. Said gay couples adopting or having children tantamount to child abuse. Kristina was saved by public vote and then it was up to housemates to pick between Winston and Nancy. She only got one vote. Rest went to ex UKIP MP. Only watch it on eviction nights!

I'm gutted over Bowie. Have all his albums apart from latest one. Everyone saying he was a private man. Very polite and lovely to know.

Hope Kristina out soon too. Too much publicity pushing in her life and what a terrible way to give out her news!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 15:07
Winston sounds like an American then?? I'm totally guessing, only winston i know of is the late Churchill! very old fashioned imo..(probably wrong tho) I'm imagining someone raised in the bible belt, probably totally wrong. Didn't Lenny Henry play a winston (Algernon ??)character???

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 21:00
He was born in Croydon, would you believe. Been in most political parties and done a bit of boxing. His brothers, Clinton and Duke McKenzie are better known as boxers - world champs etc. Guy's a total ******in many people's opinions!!! Takes a lot to not be liked in UKIP!

Seem to remember Lenry Henry in connection with a Winston. Can't remember what tho. It'll bug me now!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 21:04
Found him! Lenny played Algernon Winston something in TISWAS. Good memory you!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 21:51
I can see why people vote Kristina...

To be fair she's one of the few who qualify as famous.
The only others I know are Nancy (strictly) and Daniella (doi).

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 15:10
Originally posted by Jo Bird

I can see why people vote Kristina...

To be fair she's one of the few who qualify as famous.
The only others I know are Nancy (strictly) and Daniella (doi).

Do they vote Kristina to be in or out??? not sure.
sound like don't even want to know about Winston then, from what you say SueM
i'm trying to work at college, but every 10 mins the light goes out, (in a sep study room) you have to stand up and wave, or walk to the light switch, to activate light, good idea energy wise, but wish there was an over ride switch, plus my laptop keeps throwing me out of college website, (as not secure) only way i seem to be able to get in again is logging on the blue room first???)

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 16:50
3 up for eviction. Kristina, Nancy and Winston. Public had to vote for who they wanted to save. Kristina won that vote. Then up to housemates to evict one of other two by voting in front of everyone. 13 votes for Winston. 1 for Nancy. Could've been 12 - 1. Can't remember.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 10:43
just quickly saw Nancy last night on a sofa of sorts, chatting to Rylan, no idea what about, think she is obviously out then, I sometimes think there is something not quite right there, even I can't follow her conversations and i'm quite mad/illogical at times. How was/is she ever a lawyer, she must of bought her certificate I reckon! she is definitely a kangaroo short in her top paddock - one of the expressions

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 12:05
Nancy does come across as bonkers doesn't she...
and I don't think it's just the language barrier

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 21:41
Kristina just been voted out. A great loss to the programme! Not!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 11:51
i briefly saw this on the front of a newspaper this morning (mirror?) and some others walked it seems, maybe a Jeremy or Jonathan??, and now Angie, and somebody excused for medical reasons, 3 people anyway leaving of their own accord.
Think i saw Kristina has signed a deal with Hello magazine to reveal all- sheesh such a private person!!! not!

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 22:30
Bren -can you do anything about these spam blogs selling things? Donovan etc.New one in SCD site today.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window