Forum Name: The X Factor 2013
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36027
Printed Date: 17 Oct 2017 at 23:28

Topic: Anybody Watching?
Posted By: Andrew
Subject: Anybody Watching?
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 18:25
I just wondered if anybody does watch The X Factor - and what they think of it. My wife enjoys it, and tries to make me watch it with her, and when I do I usually am just on Laptop. But last weekend was the first time in ages I've actually sat down and watched it properly.

Replies:
Posted By: Jo Bird
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 19:54
I watched the first four series... but then got into Strictly and haven't watched since.

-------------
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 20:54
I watch on FF, usually late saturday, or on sunday, i must admit i watch about 2 hours, in about 15 minutes tho!!! I skip half the artists, have only been watching Lola, Paul, Steve (entertaining) and Fleur mostly.
The Italian guy is annoying me, pulls funny /weird faces when he sings.
oh and i do like Ben Haenow, not neccesarily for his singing, altho not bad at that
Mel B is starting to annoy me too. (Lola should of stayed, the huge band of louis' leaving)

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: MargiABC
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 01:25
Mel B was a judge on X Factor in Australia for a couple of years. Danni Minnogue replaced her last year. A 15 year old school student, Marlisa, won Australia's X Factor this year.
I did the same with X Factor when watching it in Australia Deborah - I recorded it and only watched the singers I wanted to watch perform in 15 minutes out of a minimum of a 2 hour program (too many advertisements in between acts. Without ads, the show is about 1hr 20 minutes or less)

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 21:23
I only watched the results show this weekend, one of Mel B's acts left he, and she, took it very badly!!!!!
we have an X-tra factor show after it , on ITV2, watched that for about 5 mins, Mel B. still sulking big time. they both took it in bad form i thought, seemed very petulant

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: moonshine
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 19:29
picked ben to win from first audition

-------------
moonshine

Print Page | Close Window