AMY AND DEREK - CONTEMPORARY
[TUBE]suPbvD1FWZE[/TUBE]

CHARLIE AND SHARNA - JIVE
[TUBE]Ha19ja1fAfc[/TUBE]

CANDACE AND MARK - JIVE
[TUBE]N0_DhApcPNA[/TUBE]

TROUPE BUMPERS
[TUBE]2wEaO-9lOnk[/TUBE]

NO ELIMINATION THIS WEEK AS BILLY DEE AND EMMA RETIRED DUE TO BILLY'S BACK PROBLEM

NEXT WEEK'S SWITCH UP EXPLAINED
[TUBE]OMiP82rBFD4[/TUBE]

Replies:
Posted By: Tups
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 15:25
thanks for posting.. there are 2 copies of Amy and Derek.. think one should have been Charlie and Sharna..will you be posting the switch pairings up please?
Amy's dance brought a tear to my eye!!!

Posted By: salsa-addict
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 17:20
Yes, thanks Bren. Amy certainly is inspirational and very humbling but it will be interesting to see her in the switch up because I think Derek's choreographing skills help her enormously. Tonight my favourite was Meryl and Maks. Charlie should definitely be the last male celebrity standing - his jive was really good. Personally I don't like Cody's dancing style - all too angular and I thought Drew had a problem with his shoulders tonight. I was pleased Bill withdrew this week as he should have been the one to go dance ability wise and the others are all making a good attempt and showing improvement. Difficult to know who will be next to go, especially as I have no understanding of the celebrities popularity with the US public, but I would suggest Drew and NeNe to be out soon. Next week should be interesting - imagine NeNe with a little one like Mark!!!

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 17:26
switch over will be interesting

video fixed Tups

Posted By: thengp12
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 21:01
I am so sorry for being a bit absent. Uni has been a bit chocka recently and i was not well last Wed so i could not comment will hopefully do two weeks in one

BTW
Should Strictly do a Switch Up?
In the switch up i assume no one will be elim next week and will combine Week 3,4 and 5 then elim then.
That will explain a 2x elim week 2 and also Billy Dee' hahmm "Withdrawal"

-------------
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃

Posted By: Tups
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 12:06
Cheers Bren..I agree with Salsa, Maks and Meryl best dance of the night... some strong contenders still in.. dont think I'm going to enjoy switch up though!

Posted By: andreweeyor
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 20:30
I'll do a little blog about it.

I'm too lazy to come up with any nicknames so you'll just have to make do!

James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd -
- Don't like her choreography at all - and he looks awkward like she's just killed his best friend and he's planning his revenge but dosen't want her to know. Doesn't look great, stiff and boring. What do the judges think? Well of course they loved it - and the guest 'judge', 'Robin Roberts' says he's an 'inspiration to kids that are picked on'. Absolute crap!
Bloody 9's for that dross!

Ne Ne Leakes & Tony Dovalani -
- I bloody hate removal of clothes in a dance - not everyone finds him with his top off appealing. And she's not exactly a brilliant mover either. It would help if she wasn't so bloody dull.
I hated that bit at the end where she snogged him - just eww!
But the judges liked a million times more than me - and they're all swooning over the man with his top off! How bloody unprofessional! 8's!

Sorry, I can't watch this dross! I'll stick to Strictly in the future!

Posted By: salsa-addict
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 07:50
Sorry you didn't enjoy it Andrew. I must admit I only read the recaps to get an idea of the scores and comments and then just watch the clips of the dances to form my own opinion. I don't enjoy all the hype but I do enjoy watching the dancing - whoever the individuals are. Horses for courses. Strictly will be interesting next year now that Brucie has announced his retirement - Anton must be quivering in anticipation!!

Posted By: andreweeyor
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 09:51
Yes. Thanks for your feedback.

Print Page | Close Window