Forum Discription: News & gossip for BB14 Starts 13th June 2013
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35293
Printed Date: 18 Dec 2017 at 14:54

Topic: they anounced a death, how about a birth
Posted By: moonshine
Subject: they anounced a death, how about a birth
Date Posted: 23 July 2013 at 00:33
A few years ago the housemates were told that michael jackson had died

do you think that they will let the house know that william and kate have had a baby

won't change anything in the house...but they can have a game with them it is in fact secrets and lies year

maybe get then believing that its a girl or its twins

-------------
moonshine

Replies:
Posted By: Toots
Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 17:27
Well, I gave up on BB some years ago after being a big fan. As far as I can remember they started  putting bottom feeders in the house and I don't doubt it has changed for the better so I can't say for sure but maybe the housemates would have known who Michael Jackson was, but  had no idea who William and Kate are.

-------------
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 20:55
the housemates to be fair are a lot better this year most of them slightly older im still a fan and love CBB nod

ooo should have scd rumours soon

Posted By: moonshine
Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 23:10
still love bb too

hazel should have gone

if this had happened the week daley got kicked out who would hazel and daley have invited into the safe house i think this was ment to happen that week but got stopped because of what happened

-------------
moonshine

Posted By: Toots
Date Posted: 29 July 2013 at 09:04
Is it getting better then? Will watch next year. Have given up on Dancing on Ice so am just left with Strictly. Looking forward to the rumours too Ben. I absolutely eat sleep and dream Strictly from late September to Christmas. Not being a fan of the hot weather, Strictly starting is a sign that winter is on its way

-------------
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened

Print Page | Close Window