Forum Name: The Voice UK
Forum Discription: Eat this, Simon!
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34185
Printed Date: 16 Dec 2017 at 05:28

Topic: W/E 12/13th May
Posted By: deborah31
Subject: W/E 12/13th May
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:11
Now I zoomed thru this show on sky + so barely watched it.
I did see Ruth Brown, and a few group sessions.
Who is the group with the 'bald headed ' singer in? sorry i don't know her name, will have to refer back, but was not impressed with them, was that Jessie's singers??

Must admit, did watch BGT final (almost LIVE!!! )on Saturday, so had Sky +'d the Voice, lost a bit of interest.

I did see Tom Jones sing with his group, and Will I am sing with his, enjoyed those two, but I think they looked like the highlights to me.
I also FF thru the results, and i think 2 two young girls went home?? (from the same group??)
I need a summary of whose left now, as I'm confused (didn't take much!)

edit
I did read in the sunday Papers, how they got the judges to change their clothes/outfits/hairstyles, so we thought they really were there on 'Sunday'- but.... the contestants were still left in the same ones!!!! LOLLOL

I also thought Alan Carr was funny , when he said what's Tom gonna do for the finale, fly over to Memphis and dig up Elvis for a duo!! cruel , but funny.

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Replies:
Posted By: Eviesmum
Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:07
I haven't really watched any of the live shows (since H was born tbh) so I have no idea what's going on anymore. :(

Posted By: Jonnyboy
Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:26
I'm watching on Catchup. Mainly to see what mischief Will.i.am will get up to.

Ruth is the easy winner in my eys, the rest are all very generic.

Print Page | Close Window