Forum Name: Dancing On Ice 2012
Forum Discription: All the news and goss from DOI
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34061
Printed Date: 13 Dec 2017 at 13:18

Topic: DOI Jen: I wannabe Spice Girl after Ice Girl
Posted By: Jonnyboy
Subject: DOI Jen: I wannabe Spice Girl after Ice Girl
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:03
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/dancing_on_ice">Dancing%20On%20Ice Edited by Colin Robertson

West%20bar%20none%20...%20Jennifer%20Ellison%20wants%20return%20to%20the%20stage
West bar none ... Jennifer Ellison wants return to the stage
Rex Features
By JEN BLACKBURN
Last Updated: 20th March 2012

DANCING On Ice beauty Jennifer Ellison is planning a return to the West End — and top of her list is a lead role in The Spice Girls musical.

The former Chicago and Calendar Girls star reckons she has Mel C's accent, Mel B's hair, Geri Halliwell's boobs and the face of Baby Spice, Emma Bunton.

Penned by Absolutely Fabulous star Jennifer Saunders, the musical, Viva Forever, is expected to open this year. Jennifer told TV Biz: "I would love to be a part of it. I could play Baby, I've got the boobs for Geri and the hair for Mel B as well.

"I'll tell you what, I'll play a different one each night!"

And Girl Power is something Jennifer has discovered — her 5st weight loss has won her an army of female fans. She said: "I've never been a role model to women in my life because I've done men's mags.

"Now I'm being stopped by women in the street saying, 'Go on girl, good on you,' and it's lovely."

But Jennifer was booted out of the ITV1 show on Sunday with dance partner Daniel Whiston. She added: "I hadn't been kept in by the judges, it's the public that kept me there and I'm so grateful to them for getting me through to the semi-finals. It's lovely to see that people actually like me."

Girl%20power%20...%20the%20original%20Spice%20Girls
Girl power ... the original Spice Girls
Jennifer might have turned her back on glamour modelling — but she feared exposing herself by accident on Sunday's show after flashing the flesh in the rehearsal.

She said: "I got my costume on Sunday and that last spin, as I jumped up, my boob popped out and Dan was spinning me by my hands at 100mph and my boob is out. I couldn't get out of the lift because he had my hands until I'd done a cartwheel and a backflip! I was mortified. I had to pin it all back in for the main show. I could hardly breathe."

Emmerdale actor Matthew Wolfenden, Hollyoaks' Jorgie Porter and reality star Chico are all training for the final.

And Jennifer reckons anyone could win: "Technically Matt should win because he's the best skater but the other two could easily have it."

Print Page | Close Window