Forum Name: Dancing On Ice 2012
Forum Discription: All the news and goss from DOI
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34036
Printed Date: 18 Dec 2017 at 14:49

Topic: March 11th Dresses
Posted By: Toots
Subject: March 11th Dresses
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:34

We watched the full program tonight because it was only  just over an hour, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought Jayne looked elegant. She’s a small lady and less is best. A simple gown and hair with a bit of bling  made her look  lovely. Were those Tanzanite stones she was wearing?  Christine would look good in a bin bag and Katarina made even Goth look good. Then there was poor Karen. Does anyone know what she came as? Please put your best guess below.

Replies:
Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 21:05
As we only see the top of Katarina's dress (i guess it was one) I didn't like it, looked like a Halloween get-up, a shame, cos i usually like her (top) dresses- would like to see her 'whole' one day - stood up!

Didn't see much of Karen's either, did we just see a glimpse of a silver bow or something on the shoulder.

I'm too busy looking at Jayne's facial expressions (or lack of ) to look at anything else I'm afraid. She reminds me a bit of one of those ventrilaquist dummy's unfortunately. Always has the same smiling fixed expression, I imagine Chris Dean, controlling her from behindLOL

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 21:08
Originally posted by deborah31

As we only see the top of Katarina's dress (i guess it was one) I didn't like it, looked like a Halloween get-up, a shame, cos i usually like her (top) dresses- would like to see her 'whole' one day - stood up!

Didn't see much of Karen's either, did we just see a glimpse of a silver bow or something on the shoulder.

I'm too busy looking at Jayne's facial expressions (or lack of ) to look at anything else I'm afraid. She reminds me a bit of one of those ventrilaquist dummy's unfortunately. Always has the same smiling fixed expression, I imagine Chris Dean, controlling her from behindLOL

PMSL

Posted By: Toots
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 03:00
Originally posted by deborah31

One of your best DeborahBig%20smileBig%20smile

Print Page | Close Window