Forum Name: Dancing On Ice 2012
Forum Discription: All the news and goss from DOI
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34019
Printed Date: 18 Dec 2017 at 05:15

Topic: I have found the best way to watch
Posted By: Toots
Subject: I have found the best way to watch
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 20:40
 We are waiting to see the skate off. 30 minutes and its all over.
Both hubby and I would have stopped watching, but we are Chico Chemmy and Jorgie fans and want to watch them as far as they go. Next year, we won't bother

Replies:
Posted By: TashaK
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 20:43
I'm afraid that I got bored with it this year and have pretty much stopped watching

-------------
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Posted By: littlesue
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:20
I have'nt watched any this year, I just come on here to read what you have to say about themBig%20smile

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:35

I watch it mostly on x6 or X30 on Sky plus, just stopping for the 'dances', don't even watch the VT on normal speed.

I find you only need to watch the last 7 minutes of the results show, and these skate-offs you can watch at double speed. Don't know how they can fill the half hour with about 3 mins of skating on the ice!!! - well i do , it's all adverts, and 'pauses' between announcing who's  skating next week- does anyone actually sit down and watch the full half hour???!!!

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Print Page | Close Window