Forum Name: Dancing On Ice 2012
Forum Discription: All the news and goss from DOI
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33986
Printed Date: 17 Oct 2017 at 05:10

Topic: The dresses
Posted By: Toots
Subject: The dresses
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 20:10
At last I can say it... Jayne looked beautiful, the dress, hair, makeup just beautiful. I could only see the top of Katarina's and it was beautifully cut. Christine wore her dress well, smashing figure... could wear anything and make it look good. And now for Karen. The dress was beautiful and would have looked good someone tall slim and elegant. She made it look like a toilet roll cover with a surgical collar on the top. Or as my husband said 'Hey up! Dean's got a collar and lead on the silly  mare now'

Replies:
Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 20:22
I did like Christine Bleakley's dress tonight the best.
Did not like Karen's , too black lacey, over white, tacky and a bit wannabee Audrey Hepburn!

I noticed more tho, how Christine, and Phil did not look at each other in the eyes at all, when one looked the other looked away, it's the biggest  non-partnership on ITV (bigger than Chiles, and Bleakley!!)  ,they may as well not be in the same room, (or building) there's no banter what-so-ever between them, not working imo.
Never thought I'd miss Holly.

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Print Page | Close Window