Forum Name: Dancing On Ice 2012
Forum Discription: All the news and goss from DOI
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33972
Printed Date: 17 Oct 2017 at 14:04

Topic: Tonights dresses
Posted By: Toots
Subject: Tonights dresses
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 00:31
Christine looked beautiful in her dress, she really did it justice and looked elegant, as did Katarina. Jayne did her best with half a duvet slung over her shoulder but poor KarenShocked. Can't they give her a full length mirror in her dressingroom?? Give her a mirror and a stronger lightbulb please.  We all know she has a new pair of bazookas but they were so far out in front tonight, I was expecting them to start flashing and have revolving tassels. Not a pretty sight at all.

Replies:
Posted By: Eviesmum
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 08:35
I've thought Christine has looked lovely every week. 

I thought Karen's dress was AWFUL this week.

DP mentioned that as lovely as Katarina is that her dress covered up a bit to much this week Wink

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 10:35
I thought probably Katarina went from one extreme to the other!! (last week's very low)

not a big fan of Christine's think it made her look too 'tango-ed' and skinny, and boy did she have some hair pieces in!!! (I must admit too, her accent is too irritating to me, and grinds , so tend to skip her, as I don't think I'll miss much)
didn't like Karen's foil type creation either, but I've seen her look worse she was actually on camera quite a bit last night tho i thought, at least more than usual.

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Print Page | Close Window