Subject: Little Mix are bookies favourites to win
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 13:35

Little Mix are bookies favourites to win X Factor

Little%20Mix%20-%20Jade,%20Jesy,%20Perrie,%20Leigh%20Ann
We're through ... Little Mix, with Tulisa Contostavlos
Ken McKay
By LUCY CONNOLLY
Published: Today at 00:07

LITTLE Mix were odds-on favourites last night to win X Factor after Misha B was dumped from the final by viewers' votes.

Bookies immediately made the girl band — Jade Thirlwall, 18, Jesy Nelson, 20, Perrie Edwards, 18, and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 19 — 4/5 on to win.

Marcus Collins, 23, is 11/10 second favourite and Amelia Lily, 17, is 5/2 with Ladbrokes.

Misha, 19 — rocked earlier in the competition by a bullying allegation — looked unsurprised as presenter Dermot O'Leary announced the result and did not shed a tear.

She said: "I just want to say thank you to everyone here at The X Factor for making my dreams a reality."

Misha praised her mentor, judge Kelly Rowland, and also thanked her family for their support. She then performed for the final time to a standing ovation from the judges with a self-penned rap and Jessie J's Who You Are?

A%20fine%20judge%20...%20raunchy%20Kelly%20Rowland%20on%20stage
A fine judge ... raunchy Kelly Rowland on stage
Ken McKay

The results show did not feature individual performances but began with the semi-finalists performing Wilson Phillip's Hold On.

Done%20it%20...%20Gary%20Barlow%20with%20delighted%20Marcus%20Collins
Done it ... Gary Barlow with delighted Marcus Collins
Ken McKay

Judge Kelly also performed a raunchy dance medley of her hits in a tiny pair of black shorts and a crop top.

Final%20fling%20...%20Amelia%20Lily%20cant%20believe%20it
Final fling ... Amelia Lily can't believe it

Misha's exit sparked a Twitter frenzy of support last night with soccer's Rio Ferdinand posting: "If Misha B doesn't become a big selling artist then she will have been let down."

Praise%20...%20Misha%20B%20gets%20a%20cuddle%20from%20Kelly%20Rowland
Praise ... Misha B gets a cuddle from Kelly Rowland
Ken McKay

The acts will perform in the final next week singing with Coldplay, JLS, One Direction and Leona Lewis.

David Williams of Ladbrokes said: "Little Mix have all the momentum. Fans can't get enough of them and the girls are clearly in pole position.

"If Little Mix fluff their lines between now and winning the prize it'll be a big shock. Punters had another fantastic night predicting the end

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3978034/Little-Mix-are-bookies-favourites-to-win-X-Factor.html - The Sun

Replies:
Posted By: terrip
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 21:08
I don't believe for a minute that Little Mix can win.  They will come third imho

-------------
Terri P

Posted By: killersbee
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 10:59
Don't underestimate Little Mix's fanbase, it's a whole lot bigger than you think

-------------
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 14:44
Well done Little Miss,  I think they'll do better than past winners. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window