URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33581
Printed Date: 14 Dec 2017 at 20:36

Topic: Natasha Giggs does Big Bruv
Posted By: Bren
Subject: Natasha Giggs does Big Bruv
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 00:46

Natasha Giggs does Big Bruv

(No change there then)

Big%20deal%20...%20Natasha%20Giggs%20to%20appear%20on%20Celebrity%20Big%20Brother
Big deal ... Natasha Giggs to appear on Celebrity Big Brother

Exclusive
By COLIN ROBERTSON and RICHARD MORIARTY
Published: 46 minutes ago

RYAN Giggs's sister-in-law lover has hooked up with another Big Brother — the reality TV show.

Natasha Giggs, who secretly bedded hubby Rhodri's elder brother Ryan for eight years, will get £50,000 to appear on next month's Celebrity Big Brother.

A Channel Five source said: "Bosses are hoping she'll dish the dirt on life with Ryan.

"If I was Ryan I'd probably avoid the TV and the papers for January."

Producers tried in vain to sign 28-year-old Natasha for last summer's Celeb BB — just weeks after she spilled the beans on her fling with the Manchester United winger.

The source said: "She's been someone that's been a must-get since the show was relaunched.

"She didn't sign up then but she's agreed to do it now all that stuff has died down a bit."

Ex-EastEnder Natalie Cassidy and Loose Women's Denise Welch will also be on the show.

Relatively%20sleazy%20...%20Natasha%20bedded%20Ryan,%20left,%20behind%20husband%20Rhodris%20back
Relatively sleazy ... Natasha bedded Ryan, left, behind husband Rhodri's back

Natasha — also said to have bedded Man Utd stars Dwight Yorke, Phil Bardsley and Danny Simpson — is expected give Ryan a bashing.  She has previously said: "Looking back, I honestly don't know what I ever saw in him. He's the most selfish man on Earth."

Celeb BB is close to signing up several US stars too. The source added: "It's amazing how many people across the pond want to be on it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3975789/Natasha-Giggs-does-Big-Bruv.html - The Sun

Print Page | Close Window