Forum Discription: All the news and gossip
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33472
Printed Date: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:18

Topic: Kelly Rowland and Misha B cry over absent parents
Posted By: James
Subject: Kelly Rowland and Misha B cry over absent parents
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 10:43
X Factor’s Kelly Rowland and Misha B cry together over absent parents

Kelly Rowland and Misha B will be seen breaking down and comforting one another, over their difficult upbringings on tomorrow night’s X Factor show.

We suppose it’s all part of Rowland’s plan to make Misha B seem more approachable and real to fans of the show and to help whip up votes and public support for the talented teen.

Misha’s mother abandoned her when she was an infant, handing her over to her sister because of her own drug problem. This week she wrote an open letter to the young star, explaining her actions and begging for forgiveness.

Kelly has been in an almost identical situation in the past, after her dad reached out to her via a tabloid newspaper, saying that he wanted to reconnect with his famous daughter.

The Destiny’s Child star saw her parent split when she was just seven year sold. Her father turned to drink when he lost his job in the 1980s and became violent and abusive towards her mother. The family was torn apart and for two decades, she has had little or no contact with Christopher Lovett, 65.

However she is planning a reunion at Christmas and in tearful scenes to be shown on tomorrow night’s X Factor, she said: “It’s really important just to forgive my father. I want to meet him this Christmas, because now is the time, because tomorrow’s not promised to us.

“I think it’s important to forgive people and we move on, we have to. The pain is there, of course it will be there, and it’s important to know that forgiveness is the first step towards healing it all.”

As Misha broke down in tears over her mother’s letter and her own confusion about how to deal with the situation, her mentor comforted her saying:

“When it comes to parents, I truly, truly understand. And you’ll get through this with flying colours, you really will. This is the exact same position I’m in, so I get it, I completely get it.”

Tune into The X Factor tomorrow at 8pm to view the emotional scenes.

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factors-kelly-rowland-and-misha-b-cry-together-over-absent-parents/ - Source

Print Page | Close Window