Posted By: Bren
Subject: Willie Carson was silly to smuggle chilli
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:14

I'm A Celeb Willie Carson was silly to smuggle chilli

Feeling%20the%20heat%20...%20Willie%20Carson%20sneaked%20in%20spices
Feeling the heat ... Willie Carson sneaked in spices
REX

Published: Today at 00:46

WILLIE CARSON is in hot water with show bosses – after he smuggled CHILLI into the jungle camp.

The former jockey was seen asking contestants if they wanted some of his "other stuff". Model Jessica-Jane Clement even tried to hide the spice in her CLEAVAGE – but producers rumbled her.

This follows last year's contestant Gillian McKeith smuggling contraband into the jungle in her knickers. Now bosses plan to castigate Willie.

He was seen rummaging in a chest and asking: "Do you want one or two?" before adding, "We've got special beans with the other stuff."

A show insider said: "It shows a disregard for the rules. Extra searches were made of the contestants' belongings after what happened with Gillian but this makes a mockery of things."

• FATIMA Whitbread could be the surprise winner of the series, bookies believe. The former javelin thrower is now second in the running with William Hill. Mark Wright is 15/8 favourite, while Fatima is 3/1.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3940223/Im-A-Celeb-Willie-Carsonbr-was-silly-to-smuggle-chilli.html - The Sun

Replies:
    Posted By: deborah31
    Date Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 23:00
    Did Sinitta smuggle some in too?

-------------
    Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Print Page | Close Window