Forum Discription: All the news, gossip & rumours
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33407
Printed Date: 23 Oct 2017 at 14:34

Topic: I'm A Celeb's pedal shower
Posted By: Bren
Subject: I'm A Celeb's pedal shower
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 12:43

I’m A Celeb’s double bubble

Tatts%20lovely%20...%20Jessica-Jane%20Clement%20practises%20her%20jungle%20shower%20technique
Tatts lovely ... Jessica-Jane Clement practises her jungle shower technique
Andrew Chant / Splash News

By LEIGH HOLMWOOD in Queensland
Published: Today at 00:49

IT'S going to be wet and wild in the jungle — the new version of the famous shower means the stars must wash in pairs.

The system is cycle-powered, so anyone wanting a scrub down will need a pal to pedal up enough energy to pump the water.

And as the bike is directly opposite the shower, the cyclist will get a good eyeful of whoever is soaping themselves.

Previous I'm A Celebrity series have seen stars such as Myleene Klass and Kayla Collins showing their curves under a solo shower.

Bosses hope the new system will lead to plenty of saucy moments with celebs such as Jessica Jane Clement, 26, and Mark Wright, 24.

Soapy%20star%20...%20model%20Kayla%20Collins
Soapy star ... model Kayla Collins
ITV

Series editor Tom Gould said: "It's really hard work. There's a delay of around 25 seconds so you can run around under the water if you're quick, or you can find a friend who can come down and help. I'm sure Mark will be happy to lend Jessica a hand while she showers."

Former champ Joe Swash, who is co-presenting behind the scenes show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now, tested the new contraption yesterday.

Sun%20powered%20...%20our%20man%20Leigh%20Holmwood%20on%20his%20bike
Sun powered ... our man Leigh Holmwood on his bike

He said: "I don't care how sexy the person in the shower is, I wouldn't pedal for anyone.

"Well, maybe Lorraine Chase."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3928595/Im-A-Celebs-double-bubble.html - The Sun

Print Page | Close Window