Posted By: Bren
Subject: I'm A Celeb's pedal shower
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 12:43

I’m A Celeb’s double bubble

Tatts lovely ... Jessica-Jane Clement practises her jungle shower technique
Andrew Chant / Splash News

By LEIGH HOLMWOOD in Queensland
Published: Today at 00:49

IT'S going to be wet and wild in the jungle — the new version of the famous shower means the stars must wash in pairs.

The system is cycle-powered, so anyone wanting a scrub down will need a pal to pedal up enough energy to pump the water.

And as the bike is directly opposite the shower, the cyclist will get a good eyeful of whoever is soaping themselves.

Previous I'm A Celebrity series have seen stars such as Myleene Klass and Kayla Collins showing their curves under a solo shower.

Bosses hope the new system will lead to plenty of saucy moments with celebs such as Jessica Jane Clement, 26, and Mark Wright, 24.

Soapy star ... model Kayla Collins

Series editor Tom Gould said: "It's really hard work. There's a delay of around 25 seconds so you can run around under the water if you're quick, or you can find a friend who can come down and help. I'm sure Mark will be happy to lend Jessica a hand while she showers."

Former champ Joe Swash, who is co-presenting behind the scenes show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now, tested the new contraption yesterday.

Sun powered ... our man Leigh Holmwood on his bike

He said: "I don't care how sexy the person in the shower is, I wouldn't pedal for anyone.

"Well, maybe Lorraine Chase." - The Sun

Print Page | Close Window