URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33383
Printed Date: 19 Oct 2017 at 06:39

Topic: Day 60: Daily Update
Posted By: Bren
Subject: Day 60: Daily Update
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 23:19
Day 60

9:18am

Aaron, Alex, Tom, Jay and Louise are sleeping peacefully. Last night Alex and Tom enjoyed a joint birthday party. Earlier that day, Big Brother offered Aaron, Jay and Louise the chance to buy Alex and Tom an expensive birthday present. They all refused. However, Jay and Louise had a change of heart and bought them a gift each. Aaron wasn’t impressed and told Jay that he wouldn’t have spent that amount on one present outside the house. Aaron implied that Jay and Louise bought the gifts to “look good for the cameras.”

Housemates wake up at the sound of the alarm. Aaron is up first and makes three cups of tea. He brings two into the bedroom for Alex and Tom. Jay watches from his bed. Louise stirs then groans: “I feel sick!”

9:55am

One of the rules of the Big Brother House states that housemates must get out of bed in the morning. It’s been 37 minutes since housemates woke up; Jay and Louise are still in bed. Big Brother calls them to the diary room. While sitting on her bed, Alex puts on a deep voice and announces: “Four more days in the Big Brother house, one person is going tomorrow!” and giggles.  In the diary room, Big Brother reminds the pair of the rules and regulations regarding sleeping in the house. They both agree that they will not break the rules again.

10.45am

Things are still tense in the house. Aaron and Jay are not talking. Jay comes to the Diary Room. He mentions how he’d deal with Aaron and adds: “I’ll kick the life out of him, I feel like he’s a kid who need a good hiding.”

11:36am
Tom is soaking his stress away and has retreated to the bathroom. Jay, Louise and Alex are on the sofas talking about the atmosphere in the house. Jay tells them that he now feels ready to go home. “We all are,” adds Louise and says that this has been a long time to be away from home. Jay tells them that he would never do it again. “I’d do it every year,” beams Alex. Jay grumbles that he’s had more fun on holiday because you can do what you want, whereas in the house: “You can’t do f**k all, you can’t kick someone’s f***ing head in for p***ing you off, I can’t put this table through, you can’t have spirits, I have to eat cheap s**t ration food, I’ve had a good time but I’m ready to leave, he’s making life worse for us.” Jay also mentions his annoyance at being told when to get out of bed. Louise and Alex remain silent and exchange worried looks.

12:52pm
All of the housemates are on the sofas. Everyone, except Aaron, is taking about rude words. “Put it in my growler,” Louise laughs. “Put it in my kebab,” Tom adds. Jay adds to the conversation and the tone gets even lower. Aaron is called to the diary room.

“Thank God you called me in,” he comments adding: “Sex, sex, sex, I’ve had to sit there and endure conversations about lady parts.” He says how crude Jay can be and says that Louise is “fawning over” Jay’s comments. Aaron says that Louise even uses some of Jay’s sayings “She’s becoming Jay McKray mark II,” he worries and mentions that he hasn’t spoken to either of them. He tells Big Brother that he has lost “all respect” for Jay and dismissed Jay’s attempts to apologies to him, “He knew he was wrong,” Aaron muses. He mentions how he had lied to get into the house by portraying himself as “nasty and arrogant.” “Now I’ve come in here and there is someone like that,” he rants. Aaron mentions that he failed to get into the house before, just by being himself. Now that he is being true to himself he says that he won’t talk to Jay and Louise “for the sake of four days.”

1:43pm
Jay is called to the diary room. Big Brother reminds him about the rules on unacceptable behaviour that he agreed to adhere to, prior to entering the house.
Big Brother relays Jay’s earlier conversations quoting the: “I would have done him in” and “kick the f***ing life out of him,” comment. Jay swiftly apologies for his behaviour, “I know it isn’t acceptable but he’s pissed me off.” He adds: “I’ve done nothing wrong, I bought a gift for someone’s birthday; I won’t let him spoil my last week.”

2:11pm
For today’s task, housemates compete in a prickly obstacle course to win individual and group prizes. Wearing different coloured suits made of balloons, the housemates make their way through the obstacle course. They must avoid getting pricked as inside each of the attached balloons is a personal prize. If a balloon pops the housemate will lose that prize. At the end of the course, housemates will receive the prizes that remain in their inflated balloons. Housemates complete the course within ten minutes and therefore also win a take away for tonight.

5:41pm
Louise is playing sleeping beauty. Aaron is in the kitchen with Alex and Tom educating them on children’s TV of yesteryear. Aaron cannot believe that the pair is unfamiliar with “Edd the Duck” and “Gordon the Gopher.” “It was only the 80s!” he moans. “We weren’t born in the 80s,” Alex retorts but Aaron tells them that they seem to know about things that happened in the 60s and 70s. “War and stuff,” Alex reminds him and Aaron says there were no wars during those decades. “Wasn’t the second world war in the 60s?” Tom questions.

Jay is clearing his head in the garden. Big Brother calls Louise to the diary room. Louise is reminded of the rules on sleeping in the house during the day. Louise laughs. Big Brother tells her that because of the rule break, the bedroom will be out of bounds until further notice.

6:58pm
Big Brother has called Jay to the diary room to receive the Boot Camp prize he won during the task. Big Brother instructs him to get the housemates “off their butts,” and tells him that he must shout for the duration of the task. Jay exits the diary room and relays the rules to the housemates. They reluctantly head outside. Aaron retreats to the diary room. “I’m not having orders barked at me by that chump,” he starts. Aaron continues: “I lost all respect for him last night.” Aaron returns to the living area and watches the housemates working out in the garden.

7:46pm
Alex is in the diary room; Big Brother has good news for her. During her task Alex won the chance to have a personal slave for one hour. She tells Big Brother that she would like Aaron to be her slave. “He’s gonna hate us,” she giggles. Big Brother calls Aaron to the diary room. He walks in, sits next to Alex then feigns annoyance when he hears about his new role. “I’m sorry, I didn’t have a choice,” Alex giggles, “Yes you did, you had four,” he laughs.  Big Brother tells Aaron that he has to tend to Alex’s every whim and cannot say no.

8:06pm
In the living area, Alex asks slave Aaron to pop some of the left over balloons for her, by sitting on them.  “Now make a whale noise while you’re popping them,” Alex orders. Aaron complies. Big Brother announces that the store room is now open for housemates to collect their task treats and dinner. Aaron collects Alex’s things and she notices a dress sticking out. “This is my prom dress from home!” she beams while holding it up. A little while later, Jay tries to get into the bedroom and the door is locked.” Jay attempts to ram the door open with his shoulder. Big Brother calls him to the diary room.

Jay tells Big Brother that he needed to get into the bedroom to collect a towel. “I’ll just sit here wet then,” he grumbles.

8:35pm
Housemates are enjoying the takeaway they won earlier in the day, in silence. Aaron is feeding Alex. Jay finishes his meal and goes into the garden for a smoke. He puts a towel over his heard and begins to cry.  Big Brother calls Jay to the diary room. “No, f**k off,” he shouts. Jay heads to the diary room and Louise watches him when he walks by. In the diary room Jay says, “I’m not feeling very sociable,” and Big Brother asks him what is upsetting him. “I’m stressing out, f**k knows, I feel like I’m going crazy, I’ve got to change anger into emotion,” he rants and mentions the horrible atmosphere in the house. “I’ve had to hold my tongue and my actions,” he ends.

10:44pm
Tom is in the Diary Room to receive his prize from today’s task – a silent disco. He dances alone, in silence.

Jay and Louise are in the smoking area.  She tells him that the time in the house has been “just right.” “I’m happy you’re here,” Jay tells her. “I’m here to sort you out when you’re upset,” she reassures him.

*ends*

Print Page | Close Window