Print Page | Close Window

Glee Live Tour

Printed From: The Blue Room
Category: Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum
Forum Name: Glee
Forum Discription: It's the way Sue C's it!
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32057
Printed Date: 23 Oct 2017 at 16:30

Topic: Glee Live Tour
Posted By: Ollie
Subject: Glee Live Tour
Date Posted: 03 July 2011 at 21:59
i was surprised by my bf and taken to the glee tour in manchester. omg what a show, all the stars were there except for mr schu and sue sylvester but they appeared on the screens. the atmosphere was 10 times better than take that. there was a little glitch with the lighting at the beginning of the show but they got it sorted. i know i keep it quiet but ive a big crush on darren criss (blaine) he was also doing the tour with the warblers. they seriously lifted the roof. most amazing show ever. i would recommend any gleek go and see the show next year

-------------
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 05 July 2011 at 15:55
Hmmm now I do actually love Glee but I find myself fast-forwarding through the songs these days, ESPECIALLY when Kurt is singing, the rubber-faced gonk. It did introduce me to Hate On Me by Jill Scott which has become a bit of a theme tune of mine.

[tube]Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y[/tube]

-------------

Posted By: Jonnyboy
Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 16:39
I went to the last night at the O2 (so missed gweneth) Brittany, Mercades and The Warblers stole the show for sure. Amazing atmosphere.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 July 2011 at 20:01
warblers definitely stole the show. according to some glee accounts i follow on twitter blaine is gonna be a regular character in series 3

-------------

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 22 July 2011 at 01:12
Anyone glad about Rachel, Kurt and Finn leaving? My dislike for Kurt is known the world over, but Rachel's been annoying from the start (her best moment was planning that unintentionally time-warped party), and Finn is just a drip with a piss-weak voice. And he can't dance.

So that's how I feel about it. (And they should have kept Chord Overstreet)

-------------

Date Posted: 27 July 2011 at 19:49
im pleased they've kept blaine (darren criss). do you like blaine james ?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window