Posted By: Bren
Subject: Elen Rivas and Lukasz Rozycki
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 16:12

Elen Rivas and Lukasz Rozycki

Name Elen Rivas
Age 35
Special skills: Tea making
Supporters Lukasz

Most famous for her relationship with Frank Lampard, Elen is certainly a woman who can put the ‘figure’ back into figure skating!

Rivas doesn’t like to take life, or herself, too seriously – much to the annoyance and amusement of her skating professional Lukasz! Her regular tea breaks during training are aren’t doing much for her rink techniques!

There are aspects of the show which are making her very nervous. "I’m dreading the cameras, the public vote, and the choreography and... shall I go on?” she laughs. "In seriousness, I am dreading letting my skating partner down in any way," reveals the former WAG, also admitting that the imminent first show is sending a few frosty shivers down her spine. "The nearer the show gets, the more I wish I’d started training even earlier."

Well, perhaps it’s time to swap those tea breaks for skates Ms Rivas, and show us just what you’ve got

Name – Lukasz Rozycki
Age – 31
Nationality – Polish
Height – 5’10

Lukasz began skating at the age of 5 and quickly began competing at nationa level.  He's married to professional skater Alexandra Schauman ( who is in her second year of Dancing on Ice).

As well as his skating skills Lukasz is a trained acrobat.  This will be Lukasz's Dancing on Ice debut. 

Replies:
Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 18:42
She's stunning , and she deserves someone better than Lampard (ha.. ha.. let Christine have him ) shame he's married to one of the other skaters i read here.

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: killersbee
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 19:47
Think Elen will be the first Modeller to take part and it'll be good to see Lukasz on the show as I've seen him on the Tour DVD's

-------------
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"

Posted By: Eviesmum
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 19:48
Aww I really like him - very humble guy.  I hope she does ok.

-------------

Posted By: Catwoman
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 17:33
it now clicks how I heard of her.  She deserves to be treated right by a nice guy.

hope they both do well I saw him on tour and he was excellent.

-------------

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 19:07
Originally posted by killersbee

Think Elen will be the first Modeller to take part and it'll be good to see Lukasz on the show as I've seen him on the Tour DVD's

WAsn't the tall girl last year a model ? (married to Kevin Pietersen, the South African born English!! cricketer) have no idea what else she did, but was very pretty, and tall, with a perfect figure. don't think she was an ex- soapie.
Ellen has been on Loose women, a while back. Seems a really nice woman/girl

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: killersbee
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 20:48
I can't remember, but the female celeb who was very tall last year was Sharron, if that's who you were thinking of even though she was an ex-swimmer?

-------------
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"

Posted By: Eviesmum
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 20:55
Are you thinking of Jessica Taylor from the year before.  Lovely girl.  She is married to Kevin Pieterson and they had a baby a few months ago.  She was in a group (the losers of one of the talent shows - who did a lot better than the winners).

-------------

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 11:25

Print Page | Close Window