Topic: Craig McLachlan & Maria Fillippov
Posted By: Bren
Subject: Craig McLachlan & Maria Fillippov
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:40
CRAIG MCLACHLAN AND MARIA FILIPPOV

Name: Craig McLachlan
Special Skills: Being a good neighbour
Supporters: Jason and Kylie

We remember Craig playing Charlene’s brother Henry in Neighbours – and to be frank we’re set to explode with excitement when we see him take to the rink.

Craig, however, is a little more nervous about the show. “I’m dreading the possibility of being voted out in week one. That would be so devastating,” he says.

And with so many celebs battling it out for ice supremacy, Craig will have to impress the judges to steal the Dancing On Ice crown. “Everyone is potentially my fiercest rival,” he admits. “I am just thrilled that I am still here with you and not conducting this interview in full body cast at the moment.”

Name – Maria Filippov
Age – 37
Nationality – Joint Bulgarian/Australian
Citizenship
Height – 5’1

Maria has represented her country at the very highest level over the years and was also
awarded ‘Master of the Sport of Bulgaria’, which is an honour bestowed by the Bulgarian
Government in recognition of sporting excellence. Maria retired from amateur
competitions to train students on the ice and achieved a high level of success. She later
moved to Australia to coach the Australian National Team. This will be Maria's 5th series of
Dancing on Ice

Replies:
Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 18:49
Think these two will do alright, will Maria win again??
Build aussies tough, he should do well, if he can bear the cold!! He..he...

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: killersbee
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 19:54
Well Maria's been 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Anyone wanna place a bet on her going out in 5th?

-------------
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 11:22
CRAIG AND MARIA

Posted By: Overreaction Jackson
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:19
It's a shame for Maria, but although I expected great things from Craig I actually found him quite obnoxious Whistle

Posted By: Alex
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:34
Originally posted by Overreaction Jackson

...I expected great things from Craig I actually found him quite obnoxious Whistle

Did you think he was a bit OTT? I suppose you could see it that way, I thought he was just really funny, but then again, these showbiz types...

We're debating your user name btw, a cartoon character?

-------------
http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=280 - Big Brother 11

Posted By: Overreaction Jackson
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:44

Way too OTT and so slow, even when he speaks you just want to wind him up and shout MOVE ON!!!

Ha ha - Overreaction Jackson is from a fab kids programme called Stupid! which used to be on the BBC. Used to pretend I was recording it for the kids but it was really funny Big%20smile

Print Page | Close Window