Forum Name: The X Factor 2013
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30086
Printed Date: 22 Oct 2017 at 23:58

Topic: Episode 6 / Episode 6 Results Recap
Posted By: Sodpenguin
Subject: Episode 6 / Episode 6 Results Recap
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 11:53

In the Tesco where Mary works, they’ve put a sign over a vacant checkout saying “Mary’s Till.” I’m fairly sure that the checkout assistants just take an empty till wherever, as needed. And the sign is scant consolation for those stuck in a queue waiting miserably to buy their groceries. Mary got to go to the Harry Potter premiere too – it’s part of the contract she signed to play Hagrid.

She asks if you can feel the love tonight, which we do, despite a shaky start. She belts it out at a volume that is unnerving, and gets better and better. She tells us in no uncertain terms that she’s back after having a rubbish time last week, and then warns that “me daughter’s in tonight”, in a way that should be soppy, but is actually slightly menacing.

Boooo! Hisss! It’s Katie! Let’s piss on a girl’s dreams because she’s quite annoying! (Don’t worry: we will.) This week is the Real Katie: rock chick. Her voice has no impact, and her face blends in with the backing dancers too much. Apart from her chin. Despite all confetti, lights and drama, it was no Same Difference. Louis calls it a “forgetful” performance, rather than “forgettable”, but either way, we’ll forget about this and move on.

http://www.shoutingatco.ws/blog/2010/11/13/the-x-factor-live-2010-episode-6-recap/

TAKE THAT WERE A BAND. ROBBIE WILLIAMS WAS A SINGER. TAKE THAT GOT BACK TOGETHER. ROBBIE HAD A CAREER STALL. ROBBIE REJOINED TAKE THAT. TONIGHT. THEY SING TOGETHER. FIVE BUT NOT LIVE.

Howard appears to have been homeless for the last ten years. Jason has one of those shrunken heads, like from the olden days circus. Mark is ill-advisedly wearing a silk scarf, and channels Richard Hammond. Barlow is looking rugged, and we mean that in the gayest way possible. Fuck off, Robbie. “I’m a straight man, and this is the most exciting day of my life”, agrees Dermot. Album comes out tomorrow. That’s a neat co-incidence.

Lines are closed AND the results are in. Seven will be safe, two will sing-off, and one will sod off.

Coming back next week is: Cher, obviously. Matt, obviously. Rebecca, obviously. One Direction, obviously. Wagner, “boooooo”! Mary, yayyyy! Paije, really?

It’s Aiden vs. Katie in the sing, off then. “How do you feel?” asks Dermot. “Er, ” says Aiden. “What’s your song?” “Er, ” replies Aiden, coping amazingly.

Let’s be honest here, it’s not looking good for Katie, is it? Dannii has to save her act, Louis slated Katie last night, and Simon has a wee hard-on for Aiden. 3-1 Aiden wins, we predict, but of course, we’ll edit this if we’re wrong.

http://www.shoutingatco.ws/blog/2010/11/15/the-x-factor-live-results-2010-episode-6-recap/

Print Page | Close Window