Forum Discription: From Eastenders to Emmerdale
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29279
Printed Date: 18 Dec 2017 at 22:02

Topic: bring back country practice
Posted By: moonshine
Subject: bring back country practice
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 13:18
loved that show wish it was still on

still like shane whithington (brendan jones) country practice and (john ) in home and away

thought we would have seen the lady playing molly jones in a lot more programs she has dropped off the soap radar .

-------------
moonshine

Replies:
Posted By: Tups
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 20:23
oh I use to love Country Practice.. I remember being sooo upset when Molly died.. adored Brendan.. havent seen Home an Away for years.. is he on that now?
Another one I used to like was Sons and Daughters.. and I've just got back into Shortland St which is on Living Loves now at 6pm

Posted By: MargiABC
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 15:46
Shane Withington plays a charactor called John Palmer on Home and Away.
She did make a movie some years ago called "The Castle". That was a fun movie. She played Sal Kerrigan, the matriach of the family who were going to lose their home and fought to keep it.
The last TV series she did in Australia that I recall seeing her in was called "Always Greener" made between 2001-2003. It was about a family having a sea change.

A Country Practice was one of my favourite shows as well. My favorite storyline was when Vicky and Simon had twins. I loved Esme Watson as well, but couldn't stand Cookie.

Print Page | Close Window