Print Page | Close Window

Aida's blog for Series 8

Printed From: The Blue Room
Category: Reality TV
Forum Name: Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
Forum Discription: (You can read it whilst Anton's on)
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29135
Printed Date: 11 Dec 2017 at 02:25

Topic: Aida's blog for Series 8
Posted By: Bren
Subject: Aida's blog for Series 8
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 13:52
As you all know like many of us Aida was very disappointed when it was annouced that Matthew, Lilia and Ian would no longer be part of the competitive side of SCD and indeed that Matt and Lilia will no longer be involved with the show.

Aida's reaction like many was to not bother watching anymore and she posted and warned us that there would be no Blog this year.  Due to the many email requests I have had from memnbers on here and our followers on twitter I emailed Aida and asked her to reconsider.

So, she will blog this Saturday's launch show and one proper show when series starts and see how it goes and indeed if without her beloveds if the show will hold her interest enough to blog it , do remember that the blog may not always be posted on a Saturday or Sunday especially if her beloved Barcelona are playing !!

Replies:
Posted By: anniemay
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 15:28
That`s great news Bren, I understand why she feels sad at the changes, but it wouldn`t be the same without Aida`s wonderful blog. 
Big%20smile

Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 22:09
Looking forward to the weekly Blog, whenever it arrives!!!

ClapClapClap

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Posted By: Thess
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 23:47
Great stuff!

Aida's blog always reminded me that I shouldn't take this too seriously, that it is after all an entertainment show.

Plus she introduced me to Vinthent-thpeak!

-------------
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.

Posted By: Tups
Date Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 01:56

Brilliant news!.. if Aida is prepared to give it a go.. so will I.. just so I know what she is talking about!.. I promise to be patient whilst I await her blog.. thanks Bren.. and thanks to Aida.. soo looking forward now  Clap

Bren... I need a new frock.. this one is soooooo last year!.. thankyou!

Print Page | Close Window