Forum Discription: The End...
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28524
Printed Date: 15 Dec 2017 at 06:38

Topic: BB Housemate Laura
Posted By: Bren
Subject: BB Housemate Laura
Date Posted: 23 July 2010 at 23:17

Name: Laura

Single Laura has a tattoo reading live, love & laugh' on her hip and she says this is her motto for life. She thinks everyone should laugh everyday and 'your eyes will go like testicles if you mean it'.

When she was younger Laura rebelled by getting her tongue, ears & belly button pierced then filmed her mum's reaction. She is a self described life and soul of all parties adding 'I'm the funniest person; people say 'is that the girl who dances on her own?'

Once called 'a greedy, selfish, stuck-up, nasty piece of work' Laura feels that people, girls mainly, who dislike her are probably just jealous of her. She counts her personality and boobs as her best features.

The longest she held down a job is 8 months admitting 'I'm always fired'. Laura spends her earnings on clothes, alcohol and funny sex toys like willy warmers. She loves going into sex shops and buys books, vibrators, cock rings and dice.

Laura admits that she has no idea about political parties stating 'I support all parties'. People on benefits annoy her but she 'loves to talk tramps'. She once asked one to live with her as she felt sorry for him. She can't stand boring people and thinks 'if you don't drink what is the f**king point'.

The last book Laura read was Karma Sutra.

Replies:
Posted By: Ollie
Date Posted: 24 July 2010 at 01:25
dont like her

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 24 July 2010 at 02:08
loathe her completely

Posted By: Laura
Date Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:14
i didn't like her before and i like her even less after that thick attention seeking spiel there. there's no need for all the sex talk - if all you've got going for you is the inability to hold down and ajob and a propensity for sex toys then that's pretty sad.

Print Page | Close Window