Forum Discription: The End...
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523
Printed Date: 21 Oct 2017 at 15:11

Topic: BB Housemate Jo
Posted By: Bren
Subject: BB Housemate Jo
Date Posted: 23 July 2010 at 23:15

Name: Jo

This independent woman has never been in a relationship as she's got too many things she wants to achieve like DJ'ing under the moniker of DJ Naked and getting into the Big Brother house.

Jo has lived alone for seven years and thinks she'd be a nightmare to live with because she's lazy, a bit messy, scatty and is moody when she doesn't get her own space.

Jo claims that people think because of her age, she should behave a certain way, but she thinks they should butt out. She can often be found in clubs like Movida in London and admits she likes a drink with the girls and a flirt with the boys - particularly the twenty-something ones!

Willing to be labelled a "cougar", Jo doesn't think that everyone in the House will like her, but she'd rather be a joker than someone who's argumentative.

The most significant moment in her life was when she was baptized as a born again Christian and describes the best relationship so far as being with God, however she confesses she has since fallen by the way side.

Replies:
Posted By: Ollie
Date Posted: 24 July 2010 at 01:27
i like this lady, shes stunning,  is she one of these cougars. what is a cougar i dont really get it

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 24 July 2010 at 02:08
older women who prefer younger men

Cougar someone in their 40's
Jaguar someone in their 50's

Print Page | Close Window