Forum Discription: The End...
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28522
Printed Date: 11 Dec 2017 at 09:43

Topic: BB Housemate Jon Joe
Posted By: Bren
Subject: BB Housemate Jon Joe
Date Posted: 23 July 2010 at 23:12

Name: JJ

Pro boxer JJ is goal orientated and driven to win, especially when it comes to money. He hates losing with a passion and admits to being vain and cocky.

He got into boxing at the age of 13 and has had 12 professional fights - winning five, losing five and drawing two. His dream is to become a World Boxing Champion…or a television presenter. To support himself he's currently working as a barman.

JJ is scared of potatoes and octopus's which he can't even look at. He claims to be a compulsive liar, telling porkies when he doesn't even need to. He's also a risk taker, once gambling a whole months pay on a horse race after a tip from a friend and claims that he is rubbish at keeping any secrets.

On his competitive nature JJ believes winning is everything, "it's first or nothing." He's also always looking for new ways to get money and claims he'd sleep with someone for £100k…it's probably good that he's single then.

He's got a celebrity friend in JLS's Aston but worries that when he meets new people they will look down on him. JJ claims that he doesn't hate anyone as hate is a strong word although he would hate someone who threatened to leave the Big Brother house once they were in there.

Replies:
Posted By: moonshine
Date Posted: 24 July 2010 at 13:43
he said he doesn;t hate anyone

give him three days in there and he just might lol

-------------
moonshine

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 26 July 2010 at 20:17
He's got a lovely neck

-------------

Date Posted: 26 July 2010 at 20:24
he is a sad sack has obv studied JJ (cos of similar names) has bought similar clothers and even has a crab tattoo on his shoulder since he went in has been lodged up JJ arse

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 26 July 2010 at 20:39
Originally posted by Bren

since he went in has been lodged up JJ arse

To be fair, I could think of worse places to be

There I go, lowering the tone again

-------------

Date Posted: 26 July 2010 at 20:56
humph

Posted By: moonshine
Date Posted: 26 July 2010 at 23:36
why do i get this feeling he's gonna stab john james in the back

-------------
moonshine

Posted By: Ollie
Date Posted: 27 July 2010 at 20:17
well i WOULD he is fit FIT FIT Heart
corin is still my fav but i profile pic of jj without his top would be greatly appreciated bren ;)

Print Page | Close Window