Forum Name: The X Factor 2013
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27556
Printed Date: 18 Dec 2017 at 20:22

Topic: Ozzy plays prank at Madame Tussauds
Posted By: Alex
Subject: Ozzy plays prank at Madame Tussauds
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:53

Ozzy Osbourne leaves fans screaming for more after pulling scary prank at Madam Tussauds

Rocker Ozzy Osbourne proved he is no dummy by posing as his own waxwork at Madam Tussauds.

The former Black Sabbath singer posed on a bench at the New York wing of the famous museum to lie in wait for unsuspecting fans.

But as fans sat down to have their pictures taken alongside the singer, they were given the fright of their lives as he sprang to life.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO......

Ozzy%20Osbourne

Terrified: Ozzy Osbourne leaves a fan screaming after posing as a wax figure at Madam Tussaud's in New York.

One woman screamed and ran away as he lifted his head and said 'boo' just as her friend was about to hit the button on the camera.

The joke was to help promote his new album, appropriately enough called Scream, which is going to be released later this month.

British-born Osbourne, now 61, has enjoyed a career in music spanning four decades with material that has brought him the nickname, 'Prince of Darkness'.

Ozzy%20Osbourne
Ozzy%20Osbourne

Prankster: Osbourne even scared his youngest fans before laughing it off with is wife, Sharon

Osbourne also had some fun with the museum's other wax figures as he posed with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office and his wife, Sharon Osbourne

The real Sharon Osbourne was also there and laughed at her husband's prank. 

He recorded the whole thing and posted it on YouTube.

[tube]sY9PeJOZpeA&feature=player_embedded[/tube]

-------------
http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=280 - Big Brother 11

Replies:
Posted By: deborah31
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 23:55
Very funny, I'm reading Sharon's book at the moment 'Extreme'
Very interesting...........

-------------
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'

Print Page | Close Window