Print Page | Close Window

Celebrity guests for X Factor auditions?

Printed From: The Blue Room
Category: Reality TV
Forum Name: The X Factor 2013
Forum Discription: All the news and gossip
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27000
Printed Date: 18 Oct 2017 at 21:34

Topic: Celebrity guests for X Factor auditions?
Posted By: Jonnyboy
Subject: Celebrity guests for X Factor auditions?
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 10:52

X Factor boss Simon Cowell is set to bring in a host of top singers as special guests for the audition stage of the competition. It is hoped that they will give the beginning stages of the competition a ratings boost.

30 March 2010 00:00 GMT

• http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/166604-celebrity-guests-for-x-factor-auditions/#article-comments - Comment
166604 Celebrity%20guests%20for%20X%20Factor%20auditions?

Special Guests: Williams, Church, Paula Abdul and Ronan Keating for X Factor auditions. Pic: ITV

X Factor boss Simon Cowell is set to bring in a host of top singers as special guests for the audition stage of the competition. It is hoped that they will give the beginning stages of the competition a ratings boost.

Robbie Williams, Ronan Keating, Paula Abdul and Mel B are among those being lined up in the frame along with Charlotte Church- who is currently on the judging panel of BBCs Over The Rainbow.

X Factor judge Dannii Minogue will not be at the auditions this year as she is due to give birth to her first baby in July.

The Aussie singer and her partner Kris Smith are planning on having her baby in her home town of Melbourne.

Cowell has used a similar format for American Idol where guest judges were used until Ellen Degeneres was hired to join the panel for the final stages.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "The stars would attend all the auditions days in one city each.

"It would create an extra buzz and make the initial shows even more exciting.

"Simon thought it worked well on American Idol, so it is something he is willing to try."

This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 13:09
Paula Abdul and Mel B? Do me a favour. When were they last relevant in this country?

I'm hoping for a Dolly Parton week.

-------------

Posted By: killersbee
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 13:19
My thoughts exactly, I sure hope Simon reconsiders about Paula Abdul and Mel B, they're not worthy to be on X-Factor

-------------
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"

Print Page | Close Window