Forum Name: Forever In Our Thoughts
Forum Discription: Keeping Memories Alive
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25931
Printed Date: 22 Oct 2017 at 18:21

Topic: My Dear Nanny
Posted By: Hannah Louise
Subject: My Dear Nanny
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 17:10
My Nan had a stroke when I was 2 and she sadly had another one but she lost the battle this time she passed away last night!

Nanny you may have gone from us,
                                                     But you will never be forgotten,
                                                     Everyday I shall look up to the sky and see your face,
                                                     I'm sorry you had to go so soon to christmas,
                                                     But God obviously needed a new angel,
                                                     So he took you,
                                                     I know you are up there in the heavens looking down,
                                                     Or most likely playing bingo actually,
                                                     But know this I love you more eachday,
                                                     There will never be a day when I don't think of you,
                                                     Love you forever and always,
                                                     Hannah

Sorry about that it just sorta popped into my head xx

Replies:
Posted By: Rose
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 18:42

Hannah Louise - I'm so sorry to hear of your Nan dying .. My thoughts are with you and your family - be strong..

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 23:31
Thanks alot Rose xx

Posted By: TorvillDean84
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 01:24
Unhappy awk so sorry to hear that xx

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 17:01
Originally posted by TorvillDean84

Unhappy awk so sorry to hear that xx

Thankyou xx