Forum Name: The Theatre & Music Room
Forum Discription: From the radio to the stage
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24474
Printed Date: 16 Dec 2017 at 01:36

Topic: Sugababes 2011
Posted By: Kevin
Subject: Sugababes 2011
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 20:17
What do you think of the 'new' Sugababes?

I LOVE it!
Get Sexy & About A Girl are both great tracks, can't wait for the album!

GET SEXY
[tube]5TL5qciGBXQ[/tube]

ABOUT A GIRL (Second single)
[tube]gk4vKDieXuA[/tube]

--------------------------
Sugababes 2011:
Frig Sweet 7, first single from their 8th album:

[tube]SY0r264zAYA[/tube]

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 21:32
Get Sexy took a while to sink in with me but now I love it. I loved About A Girl straight away. In fact I love just about everything RedOne does. Gush gush gush. I do have a little bit of hate for the Sugababes, for the following reasons: 1. For changing the title of Murder One to Every Heart Broken, and 2. For not releasing it as a single.

I do love Amelle and she gets all the best lines. Mutya would never have stood for this.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 22:05
Originally posted by Darth Disco

Get Sexy took a while to sink in with me but now I love it. I loved About A Girl straight away. In fact I love just about everything RedOne does. Gush gush gush. I do have a little bit of hate for the Sugababes, for the following reasons: 1. For changing the title of Murder One to Every Heart Broken, and 2. For not releasing it as a single.

I do love Amelle and she gets all the best lines. Mutya would never have stood for this.

Loads of great tracks on Catfights & Spottybumcracks that would have been fabulous singles.

I love Amelle too <3

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 14:06
Originally posted by Kevin

Loads of great tracks on Catfights & Spottybumcracks that would have been fabulous singles.

I love Amelle too <3

:gasp: Another person who loves Catfights and Spotlights! (I hate that name though)

Yes they released the wrong two singles from that album, no wonder it bombed. Unbreakable Heart and Every Heart Broken (and maybe You On A Good Day) were totally wasted.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 16:24

I love Amelle too <3
:gasp: Another person who loves Catfights and Spotlights! (I hate that name though)Yes they released the wrong two singles from that album, no wonder it bombed. Unbreakable Heart and Every Heart Broken (and maybe You On A Good Day) were totally wasted.

You messed up from your chromosomes to your enzymes

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 17:11
But you tried to keep the houseneatbutthenyournewpartyfriendswentandcalledforsomestripperagain-Ijustsaid

FINE

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 18:12
BABiiE DATS YUUH ON A GURD DAii (8)

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 18:14
:lol:

BUBAYBEE AH'MSTICKINWITCHOO ANEEWAY-AY

:black:

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 21:48

:lol:BUBAYBEE AH'MSTICKINWITCHOO ANEEWAY-AY:black:

LAV IT.

I hope the new album leaks soon ;l

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 21:51
Well give me a shout if you get it before I do!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 21:17
My mate won tickets for the Sugbabes on the radio today. If she doesn't take me I'm totally going to waste her.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 01:48
Latest Sugababes line-up: SU POLLARD, ANITA DOBSON and MARGARITA PRACATAN

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 02:06
Keisha, yesterday

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 02:23
To out Keisha after she's contributed so much to Sweet 7 just 1/2 months before its release is just shocking in my opinion...

That chav skank Amelodrama should have been given the boot; she's nothing but trouble.

Goodbye Sugababes
Hi Splenderbabes...

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 02:24

I love Amelle too <3

I take that back. Biznatch needs to f off.

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 13:42
Dan Wootton from the NOTW sticking his beak RIGHT in on Twitter. Now, what puzzles me are the statements that Keisha did nothing wrong but then he goes on to say that she tried everything she could to change. Hello? If she hadn't done anything wrong then why did she need to change? I can't wait for the tell-all interview.

• HUGE BREAKING NEWS: KEISHA WILL LEAVE THE SUGABABES. JADE EWEN WILL REPLACE HER. SHE HAD NO IDEA.

• KEISHA DID NOT KNOW WHEN I SPOKE TO HER ON SATURDAY. SHE ONLY FOUND OUT THIS EVENING.

• I HAVE SPOKEN TO KEISHA. SHE’S OK.

• Keisha was booted out of her own band. She is the voice of this band. I feel her treatment has been DISGUSTING. She did EVERYTHING she could

• The Sugababes management were auditioning members and re--recording the album in LA this week BEHIND KEISHA’S BACK. WTF???

• She reached out to both Amelle and Heidi. Attempted to find out how she could change to make this work. She had never been cautioned before.

• Keisha was told that Amelle is now the Sugababes. How deluded is that? She’s the voice of the band, she wrote the songs. This is WRONG.

• I can report Island Records have bn supportive of Keisha. That’s the good news. This was driven by Heidi, Amelle and the band’s management.

• Keisha stayed in LA to try and work this out. She was prepared to make compromises to the girls so the line-up could stay in tact.

• I must stress Keisha was NOT lying to me on Saturday evening when she said Jade was not joining the band. She did not know at that point.

• The management didn’t want a member who could speak for herself and would not be muzzled. That does NOT make her a bully. I know that.

• I believe management were not happy with my iv with Keisha telling the TRUTH about Amelle’s disappearance - http://tinyurl.com/pg47w3

• Keisha caught the plane to LA with Heidi. They kissed at the airport. But Heidi did NOT stick up for her after all these years.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 13:43
Keisha's Twitter statement

Dear Friends I’m sad to say that I am no longer apart of the Sugababes.
I’ve had a great time and have achieved more then I ever thought I would.
Although it was not my choice to leave, it’s time to enter a new chapter in my life
I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and I wish them the best of luck.
I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that lead to this.
Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things.
I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me.
Remember my drunk pictures out with Amelle, supporting her on her success with Tinchy Stryder… Oh the shame… But what a fun night we had
Now I’m going to take some time to focus on me. I’ve been in this band for 11 years and I have achieved so much.
I have a great family and friends who are behind me 100% and at the age of 24, I’m now going out into this world on my own…
Although im nervous… I’m still very excited on what lies ahead. : -)
I want to thank the Sugababes fans and my fans for all your support and all who have never judged me, but excepted me for who I am…
The feisty, funny, professional, fearless, motor mouth… lol
This is not the end… but the beginning!!!!
Thank you always… Keisha xxx

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 13:53
The aftermath of this is going to be brilliant...
I love a good bitch fest; I don't think we'll get anything juicy until the release of Keisha's solo material!

Personally I think it'll go like this:
Splenderbabes will flop.
Amelle will go solo and battle it out in the charts against Keisha.
Both will flop after a while.
Mutya will still be flopping.
Heidi will be busy getting nailed by Dave somewhere and won't go solo.
Siobhan... Well... She's ginger (no offence to gingers).

2015... Mutya, Heidi & Keisha reunite and storm the charts once more :)

I love my imagination xo

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Posted By: Jonnyboy
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:02
I loved the sugababes, but they just arent really the sugababes any more. Keshia should get to gether with Mutya and Siobhan and reform the original line up.   

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:17
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

I loved the sugababes, but they just arent really the sugababes any more. Keshia should get to gether with Mutya and Siobhan and reform the original line up.   

Fat chance, ginge can't stand Keisha; but I guess if the money's right... Who knows?!

The first interview with The Replacements is going to be highly interesting!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Posted By: Jonnyboy
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:20
I love Siobhan's solo stuff, a bit off the wall but great, apparently she was amazing in Rent as well. 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 14:37

I love Siobhan's solo stuff, a bit off the wall but great, apparently she was amazing in Rent as well. 

I've heard loads of good stuff about her solo stuff, just never got round to listening! Might get round to it at the weekend me thinks!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 16:09
I've never liked Siobhan's solo things, bit dreary for me.

Shock new Sugababes line-up: JADE EWEN, MUTYA BUENA, DARTH DISCO

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 19:07

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 19:15

<FONT style=": #000033"> 

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 19:20
I'm eating some rice right now. Is that not FORRIN?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 08:45

I'm eating some rice right now. Is that not FORRIN?

LOL

According to DS, HEIDI pushed Keisha out!!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 12:20
:gasp:

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch! Put it this way, there's no way the management would have gotten rid of an original member, knowing full well what the fans' reaction would be, unless her behaviour was no longer tolerable. I like Keisha as much as the rest but I don't believe she's this innocent, wronged party Dan Wootton was making her out to be.

What I don't get are all these people who say they'll no longer buy any music by the Sugababes etc because there aren't any original members left. WTF? The original line-up was a big old flop and most fans didn't even get into them until Heidi joined anyway. She's put 8 or 9 years of her life into it and Amelle's put 4 years into it so why don't they have the right to call themselves Sugababes? And let's face it, Amelle's arguably been the best member since she joined.

It's not the first time a group's line-up has changed like this. An American girl group from the 80s, Exposé, started off with three entirely different members and had a couple of club hits before they were entirely replaced. Not to mention the Supremes, who had eight different members during their professional career. I can't see the problem as long as they keep up the quality, and I haven't seen any dip so far. Get Sexy might not be to everyone's taste but I love it as much as their other songs.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 12:55
Of course Keisha is a little bitch, but she was a founding member and most people are upset because of how she was outed with everything done behind her back.

I, for one, won't be buying the new Sugababes' music not because they're no originals left in the band, purely on how my opinion has changed on the members, especially Amelle & Heidi.

Yes, I know I'm a c***tfor going with the tabloids but the way I see it, Amelle got too big for her boots, quit (as rumoured) and then Heidi followed which made the management turn on Keisha - losing one member is better than two right?

Anyway, it's all rumours and it's doing the band no favours.

Bring on the bitch wars!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 12:57
Oh and it looks like the original 'babes might have a future.

Mutya was chatting to sexy Lorraine this morning on GMTV and showed some interest, fingers crossed ginge and Keisha build bridges!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:20

Of course Keisha is a little bitch, but she was a founding member and most people are upset because of how she was outed with everything done behind her back.

I totally understand this point of view but I can't help thinking there must be an awful lot that hasn't come out yet. Like I said before, the management would have known full well how fans would react (Amelle still has a lot of haters) so I don't think they would have ousted Keisha unless they were left with no other choice. She might have been making Heidi's life hell for the last eight years. It'll all come out in the wash anyway. We need a Heidi tell-all interview immediately (with OPRAH).

ALSO, when I was at the Rock Against Racism concert the other week (do you see? That then I'm eating rice a couple of weeks later? NOT RACIST), it must have been Keisha's very last concert with the Sugababes. Pity Amelle wasn't there but now we know why. And they were fantastic, just her and Heidi - Keisha did this JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ad-lib during About You Now so we all DID. My weave was hanging halfway down my back when I left.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:39
I love it when she does the "JUMP JUMP JUMP", lush bitch.

Of course something else went down with Keisha; I can't wait for the bitch wars, I can feel it brewing - It's all going to come out! *CREAMS*

On the note of bitch wars, I wish Siobhan would stfu about Keisha 'being a bully' - It's been 10 years darling ginger, get the hell over it! No-one even cares about you any more!!!

And on to Splenderbabes; some pictures have been released of them shooting About A Girl - I'd post them here but I can't bring myself to do it... When you see the clap of them all, you'll understand

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:39
  • Heidi claimed to be chief plotter behind her shock exit

The pop music industry never stands still, especially not when it comes to the  Sugababes and their constantly revolving line-up.

Within 24 hours of the bestselling girlband of the 21st century officially dumping Keisha Buchanan, the new-look Babes were filming the video for their next single.

And our pictures from the LA desert show that new girl, Jade Ewen, slotted in seamlessly beside Amelle Berrabah and Heidi Range as they shot About A Girl.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/23/article-1215406-068D5A0F000005DC-289_468x443_popup.jpg"> Enlarge   All%20new%20look:%20Jade%20Ewen,%20Heidi%20Range%20and%20Amelle%20Berrabah%20shoot%20their%20new%20Sugababes%20video%20just%20a%20day%20after%20founding%20member%20Keisha%20Buchanan%20quit

All new look: Jade Ewen, Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah shoot their new Sugababes video just a day after founding member Keisha Buchanan quit

The trio cavorted around in leather outfits as they attempt to up the raunch factor for a crack at America on Jay-Z's label, Roc Nation.

The high stakes go some way to explaining the ugly split that left Keisha so upset she burst into tears in the middle of a nightclub.

Turmoil has played a huge part in the evolution of the group but the speed of the management's action has taken the world of pop by surprise.

Keisha officially left the band only on Monday, citing a break down in trust and a lack of communication when it had seemed Amelle would be the one leaving.

New%20Sugababes

Getting in synch: Amelle and Heidi fall in to line behind their new colleague Jade as they film About A Girl

Begging%20for%20a%20chance:%20Jade%20takes%20on%20a%20puppy%20pose%20at%20the%20head%20of%20the%20trio%20in%20the%20dance%20move

Begging for a chance: Jade takes on a puppy pose at the head of the trio in the dance move

But within hours, they new-look trio - with Amelle at the heart of the action - were strutting their stuff in the Santa Clarita desert just outside LA.

And there was no time to worry about Keisha's feelings.

The trio performed separate dance routines during the morning and then came together for the first time for a synchronised routine during the heat of the afternoon.

About A Girl features the new Sugababes in sexy studded leather outfits, with Heidi springing out of a car and tossing her hair around while her stunt double beats up a man.

It is Heidi who has been labelled as chief agitator in the break-up of the line-up which had survived three-plus years since Amelle joined in place of Mutya Buena.

Sugababes
Sugababes

The new girl: Eurovision star Jade slotted seamlessly into the band - she apparently found the offer too good to turn down

Tensions were said to be high between Amelle and Keisha and claims emerged today that Heidi wanted an end to the infighting before the assault on America - and struck a secret deal with Amelle.

Hours after announcing the news on Twitter, Keisha headed out to party - with a reputed six-figure settlement in her purse - and tried to put on a brave face.

The 24-year-old went at the Red Bull Fashion Factory party in London on Monday night.

But she was unable to maintain the facade and burst into tears in the middle of the party, having to be comforted by Oritse Williams of JLS.

heidi%20range
Heidi%20

Still got it: Heidi, said to be a leading agitator behind the split, shakes her thang during a scene by a hot American motor

New%20Sugababes
heidi%20range

Getting into the groove: Heidi shows her passion with provocative scenes

Heidi%20Range

Killer heels and hot wheels: Heidi springs into action as she emerges from the car

Just two weeks earlier, Keisha had talked excitedly about the desert shoot and evealed she had given up junk food to get into shape.

It was on that night at nightclub Movida that rumours of a rift between the girls surfaced after Amelle, 26, failed to show up for a gig, leaving Keisha and Heidi, 25, to sing as a duo.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1215134/Keisha-quits-Sugababes-NOT-Amelle-says-It-choice-leave.html - Keisha Buchanan breaks down in tears at party hours after being 'forced' out of band Sugababes

At the time Keisha said Amelle's no-show was down to a close friend of hers being involved in a car crash.

Sugababes

Going nowhere: Amelle was initially believed to be the one leaving the band to work on a solo career but she's staying put

Keisha%20Buchanan

Distraught: Axed Sugababe Keisha on Monday at Heathrow Airport

With rumours of a bust-up between Amelle and Keisha, it had seemed that Amelle was on her way out of the band.

Instead when Jade goes into the recording studio to record vocals for the upcoming album Sweet 7, it will be Keisha's voice the guys in the studio will be erasing.

According to reports in The Sun today, Heidi wanted a less headstrong character in the band and the management plumped for former Eurovision singer Jade after a week of hasty auditions.

A source told the newspaper: 'Keisha clashed with Amelle since she joined.

'Heidi did not want to be in a position where a big bust-up might arise while they're promoting their material Stateside.

'So she persuaded management a less headstrong character would be better suited to the group.'

Speaking of Keisha's breakdown on Monday night, a source at the London Fashion Week party, in New Oxford Street, said: 'Michelle Williams [of Destiny’s Child] was the first to share words of encouragement.

Pushing%20the%20right%20buttons:%20Jades%20performance%20in%20the%20desert%20wasnt%20too%20dusty

Pushing the right buttons: Jade's performance in the desert wasn't too dusty

Jade%20Ewen
jade%20ewen

Scorching: Jade cuts a dash in studded corset, hot pants and boots

'But it all got too much for Keisha, who started to cry in the middle of the party and Oritse from JLS had to comfort her.

'It was heartbreaking. She felt devastated about what happened and thinks everyone thinks she’s a b***h when she did everything she could to make it work between her and Heidi and Amelle.'

Sugababes

Grabbing her opportunity: Jade shows no signs of letting the controversy affect her as she settles into the job

Sugababes

Almost ready for my close-up: The former UK Eurovision singer fixes her hair

Thirsty%20work:%20Jade%20sips%20from%20a%20water%20bottle%20during%20a%20break%20in%20the%20desert%20heat

Thirsty work: Jade sips from a water bottle during a break in the desert heat

Keisha’s replacement, 21-year-old Jade Ewen, was poached from her own record label a week ago, despite releasing her single My Man on Monday. 

A source said: 'Jade was approached by the Sugababes’ record label Island last week and pretty much bundled onto a plane to LA on the same day, where they were shooting the next video.'

Jade represented the UK in this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, singing My Time. The source added: 'Her profile’s pretty big since Eurovision, but she felt she couldn’t say no. 

'Her own record label didn’t even know she had gone, so were getting panicky.'

Posting a message on Twitter, Buchanan, who has been in the band for 11 years, said: 'Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life.'

She stressed that she had 'nothing but positive things to say about the girls' adding: 'I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that lead to this.'

Sugababes

Missing member: Heidi and Keisha perform as a duo two weeks ago after Amelle failed to turn up - the first hint of a possible break in the ranks

But she also said: 'Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things.

'I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me.'

Keisha will remain with the record company Island Records to pursue her solo career, a spokesman for the band confirmed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1215406/Sugababes-shoot-raunchy-video-LA-new-member-Jade-Ewen--day-Keisha-forced-band.html - Source

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:41
My tribute (I'm so sad, LAVS IT!)

[tube]PS2wdo2wjms[/tube]
Hatred at Youtube quality

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:44
That last pic above is from the Rock Against Racism concert. And I think I might have to review my opinion of Jade :woo:

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:45
Ace Reject Heart

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 13:56

That last pic above is from the Rock Against Racism concert. And I think I might have to review my opinion of Jade :woo:

You only went there to cause a riot

And Jade looks skanky, they all do!

And Ace Reject <3333333333333333333333333

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 14:00

I lol'd... Hard.

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 16:01
Big%20smile

Never mind all that - how prophetic was this? It really IS Jade's Time!

[tube]TrcTMDMpQ08[/tube]

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 16:24
Baby gurl, I'm no oil painting, but fuck me! The teeth on THAT!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 17:36

Nothing a belt in the mush off Keisha won't sort out!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 18:37

Nothing a belt in the mush off Keisha won't sort out!

That's why I love you -kiss kiss-

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 20:01
Hug

ALSO, look at the pics of Heidi from the video set. If they ever remake Grease, she should totally be Sandy.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 20:47

Hug
<FONT style=": #000033"> 

<FONT style=": #000033">ALSO, look at the pics of Heidi from the video set. If they ever remake Grease, she should totally be Sandy.

She should totally fall in a ditch.

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 19:45

I combat your H8 with positivity Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 21:55

I combat your H8 with positivity Tongue

Lick me!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 13:27
Only if you're chocolate (not racist)

-------------

Posted By: Alex
Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:04

Ooer! A day after you posted the above...

The idea of reforming the original Sugababes line-up of Mutya Buena, Keisha Buchanan and Siobhan Donaghy has been suggested by Mutya while chatting to Lorraine Kelly on GMTV.

She said the band is not the Sugababes anymore since it has nobody in it from the start.

She said: "So hooking up with the rest of the girls - I think that could be an amazing idea, definitely."

Mutya reads the Blue Room forum obviously *screams!*

-------------
http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=280 - Big Brother 11

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:33
Easy for Mutya to come out with all this now - she pissed off two singles into an album campaign without a thought for the sole remaining member or what they would do next. Anyway, the Sugababes is more about the attitude and music, not who's in the band, as they have proved numerous times now. 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:39
Sod Sugab4bes, I have Keisha's version of Thank You For The Heartbreak, I'm happy now! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:46

Sod Sugab4bes, I have Keisha's version of Thank You For The Heartbreak, I'm happy now! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

OMG are you going to EMAIL it to me?????? I really need it. (love you Kevin)

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:47

OMG are you going to EMAIL it to me?????? I really need it. (love you Kevin)

OBV.
It's not the studio version, it's live, but for once (thankfully) they're EXTREMELY good, so it's as good as the studio version kfnx!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:49
It's the best song of theirs I've heard probably since Push The Button (which I looned RIGHT up for). Someone somewhere has GOT to leak the Keisha version of the album.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:51

It's the best song of theirs I've heard probably since Push The Button (which I looned RIGHT up for). Someone somewhere has GOT to leak the Keisha version of the album.

Apparently a few people on PopJustice have the sampler but are refusing to leak it until Jade's version is released Cry

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:55

Apparently a few people on PopJustice have the sampler but are refusing to leak it until Jade's version is released Cry

Are you on MuzicMatters? They closed membership ages ago but a bud of mine is a member so if it leaks, he'll get it. Soon as I have it, it's yours (unless you get it first IN WHICH CASE etc etc).

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 14:56

Are you on MuzicMatters? They closed membership ages ago but a bud of mine is a member so if it leaks, he'll get it. Soon as I have it, it's yours (unless you get it first IN WHICH CASE etc etc).

Not a member Shocked

I'm so praying for Keisha to leak the full thing, she'd be a true babe xo

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:00
OKAYDOKE I shall keep you posted. I want to hear what Ryan Tedder's done for them too.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:05
Oh my days:
Apparently AMELLE pulled on KEISHA'S WEAVE! ConfusedAngry
And Keisha kept calling Amelle a boy apparently. LOL!

I love them girls.

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:08
Did she get a good handful? I just had a vision of Amelle grabbing her weave and smashing her against a wall, prison-top-dog styleee.

I haven't paid much attention to Amelle's breasticles (ODD THAT) - are they non-existent? Keisha might have had a point.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:14

Did she get a good handful? I just had a vision of Amelle grabbing her weave and smashing her against a wall, prison-top-dog styleee.

I haven't paid much attention to Amelle's breasticles (ODD THAT) - are they non-existent? Keisha might have had a point.

I hope Keisha C-Punted her Whistle

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:15
I've got TYFTH now, thank you! It's great quality! It's going STRAIGHT on my toucheepod.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:17

I've got TYFTH now, thank you! It's great quality! It's going STRAIGHT on my toucheepod.

I love it, shame Heidi ruins it Angry

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:20
ACTUALLY, I could beef up those beats a little on my DJ software thing, make it even better. I'll have a go at that later Big%20smile. It worked a treat on Get Sexy.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:21

ACTUALLY, I could beef up those beats a little on my DJ software thing, make it even better. I'll have a go at that later Big%20smile. It worked a treat on Get Sexy.

Shocked SEND SEND SEND SEND SEND

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:24
Of course! I need to re-do Get Sexy so will sort it out later on and send them on.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:26

Of course! I need to re-do Get Sexy so will sort it out later on and send them on.

True babe xo

Right, I'm going to fanny on with Twitter, I don't understand it AT ALL *SCREAMS IRL*

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:30

True babe xo

Right, I'm going to fanny on with Twitter, I don't understand it AT ALL *SCREAMS IRL*

FOLLOW ME @Darth_Disco

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 15:51

True babe xo

FOLLOW ME @Darth_Disco

AM FOLLOWING YOU NOW Big%20smile

My pic is AWFUL...

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:01
Claws OUT.
Sugab4bes first interview:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/radio1

Between now and 5.45 Big%20smile

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:43
Following you too! People think that is a bum near my face but it's actually a bingo wing (not mine :grr:)

I want to hear this interview from the start so will get it on iPlayer in a bit.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:44

Following you too! People think that is a bum near my face but it's actually a bingo wing (not mine :grr:)

I want to hear this interview from the start so will get it on iPlayer in a bit.

Oh you didn't miss much, just Heidi contradicting herself!!

They're going to play the new version of About A Girl soon...

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:45
:gasp: got it on NOW. Have you got the mp3 of About A Girl? It's here if you want it.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:46

:gasp: got it on NOW. Have you got the mp3 of About A Girl? It's here if you want it.

Got About A Girl (Keisha's) don't want the horses version *Hurls all over your keyboard*

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:49
LOL I don't have that one anyway! I couldn't really tell the diff between Jade and Keisha on the RED ONE, SUGABABES bit!

*much excite*

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:50
Oh it's weird not hearing Keisha, it's so obvious in the chorus

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:50
I can't believe Jade got the Red One, Sugababes line... What the hell...

Oh my god it's AWFUL!!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:51
OH-OH HA-EE-AH OH-OH AH-WEY-OH

*makes up dance routine on the spot*

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:52

Oh my god it's AWFUL!!

She'd have to do that part if she's doing Keisha's parts.

At the risk of being lynched, it's actually alright *ducks*

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:53

Oh my god it's AWFUL!!

She's have to do that part if she's doing Keisha's parts.

At the risk of being lynched, it's actually alright *ducks*

I beg your pardon :S! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 16:55
:boohoo:

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 11:29
New video http://www.musicistheheartofoursoul.com/2009/10/sugababes-about-girl-video-premiere.html - here .

I'm puzzled as to why Amelle & Heidi lipsynch the chorus when only Jade sings it.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 15:58
S'not very Sugababes at all... I like the video but it doesn't suit the song...

Reminds me of Spice Girls too...

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 20:54
This image alone says alot about the new Sugababes:

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 13:23

Oh that's happened to us ALL

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 16:37

Oh that's happened to us ALL

More shocking that it got through two of the video edits and still shown at midday on TV

BRBZ RUNIN 2 OFCUM PMSLDJF XXXX

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 19:46
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UIL9WCD

Keisha's Sweet 7 (Sampler)

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 00:20
OMG

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Reasons for this may include:
- Invalid link
- The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 00:39
GOT IT :DDD

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 03:44

GOT IT :DDD

What do you think?

I'm disappointed in Thank You For The Heartbreak, prefer the live version!
LOVE the other tracks!

To me, the Sweet 7 sampler is the last album by Sugababes, I give up on the newbies now!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 07:20
I love it! Wait For You is brilliant but they all are so yay! Bit disappointed with Thank You For The Heartbreak myself but hopefully it'll have been beefed up for the album proper. I think I'll just do to that what I did to the live version and see how that works out :D

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 13:13
I adore Wait For You and Miss Everything, I don't even like that Sean Kingston, but the song is TOO good!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 13:17

I adore Wait For You and Miss Everything, I don't even like that Sean Kingston, but the song is TOO good!

Fire Burning made me love the fat ugpot but yes, there isn't a duffer on it at all. There doesn't seem to be any R&B duffers on it either :D

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 13:30
I love this thread more than some members of my own family. Also, KEVIN, if you don't come back I'm going to hunt you down.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 14:08
Ya pockets better be deep, if with me you wanna creep.
Nothing less than presidential suites, oh woah, oh woah.
Oh you know I got a driver, never heard of a nine to fiver.
Something something something something the fiiire.

Hiya darling x

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 19:44
OMG HIYA

Ya don' look at the mantlepiece when ya pokin' the fiiire

CLEARLY

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 17:27
Santa Baby will be digitally released on 21st Dec ;]!

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 18:53
Is Heidi Frightwig doing the lead vox? I only like her doing back ups, she's only really good when she's belting.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 21:31
Originally posted by James

Is Heidi Frightwig doing the lead vox? I only like her doing back ups, she's only really good when she's belting.

Good. Lol. Joker.

She was only good in Freak Like Me!!

IT'S SO GOOD FER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. ;)

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 22:28
One of the top 5 best rock and roll moments ever OBV

I hate Santa Baby though. Even our glorious leader Madonna and brave princess Kylie couldn't make me like it.

PS in you sig it looks like someone slashed Davina's nipples

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 23:32
Originally posted by James

One of the top 5 best rock and roll moments ever OBV

I hate Santa Baby though. Even our glorious leader Madonna and brave princess Kylie couldn't make me like it.

PS in you sig it looks like someone slashed Davina's nipples

I bit them off :)

-------------
OH NO SHE DI'NT

Print Page | Close Window