Forum Name: Soap Box
Forum Discription: From Eastenders to Emmerdale
URL: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=21374
Printed Date: 24 Oct 2017 at 07:07

Topic: get rid of some soap characters
Posted By: DOIFAN
Subject: get rid of some soap characters
Date Posted: 05 May 2008 at 23:07
right you have permission to axe some of the soap characters who would you choose

Replies:
Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 06 May 2008 at 21:47
Carla's boyfriend from Corry . sorry not sure of his name. He should come to an untimely death , something like being eaten by the bats that return to the building site LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 07 May 2008 at 17:38
I'd sack Carla ! Can't stand her !

Posted By: Catwoman
Date Posted: 07 May 2008 at 21:54
Get rid of Max and annoying Tom in Hollyoaks.

Steven in EE and Heather

-------------

Posted By: maz007
Date Posted: 09 May 2008 at 16:26
I would say the Morton family but thankfully they will be leaving soon.

-------------

Posted By: lisa
Date Posted: 10 May 2008 at 16:32
Carla for me aswell can't stand her at all leave bloody Liam alone shes sick anyway its her brother in law

Roxy / Ronnie Mitchell
and must get rid of Stacys mam in EE aarrrhhhhhhh can't stand her

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2008 at 17:06
Sasha, Ste and Fletch from Hollyoaks, they do my head in xx

-------------

Posted By: Catwoman
Date Posted: 12 May 2008 at 22:02
Originally posted by x Laurzie x

Sasha, Ste and Fletch from Hollyoaks, they do my head in xx

Here Here ClapClapClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:31
Originally posted by Woo

Carla's boyfriend from Corry . sorry not sure of his name. He should come to an untimely death , something like being eaten by the bats that return to the building site LOL

You mean Tony (I think that's his name).  Should have smoked him out with the bats! 

And Carla.  Sick cow lusting after her brother-in-law. 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:33
And the father and son from the bookies, complete waste of character space and storyline.  Thankfully they also have been axed so we won't have to put up with their boringness much longer. 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2008 at 13:14
Ian Beale.  I don't know quite what they've done to his character over the years, but he wasn't anywhere near as much of a prat when he started out.  Well... OK he was a prat, but not slimy, cowardly, or creepy like he is now. 

Every time you think Ian should have learned something from what happens to him he doesn't; bucks his ideas up for a while but gradually slips back into obnoxious habits again before long.

I really thought the writers / producers had introduced Jane as his saviour and finally cause much-needed improvement to his character, but even that's been a disaster!  I know he's had traumas over the last 20-odd years and that they affect the way someone's personality develops, but seriously I cannot find any pity for him, the spoilt brat that is Lucy, or the neurotic nightmare Steven.

Kill those three off and give Jane, Peter, and Bobby a bit of peace!

-------------

Posted By: alison2345
Date Posted: 15 May 2008 at 17:27
Sasha and Fletch off Hollyoaks. 

-------------
Love Alison.

Posted By: Dans Chick
Date Posted: 15 May 2008 at 18:09
Roxy and her sister Ronnie in Eastenders, Carla in Corrie.
 Ste & Amy in Hollyoaks.

-------------

Posted By: Jelly_tot
Date Posted: 27 May 2008 at 15:04
Originally posted by Strawberry Pez

Ian Beale.  I don't know quite what they've done to his character over the years, but he wasn't anywhere near as much of a prat when he started out.  Well... OK he was a prat, but not slimy, cowardly, or creepy like he is now. 

Every time you think Ian should have learned something from what happens to him he doesn't; bucks his ideas up for a while but gradually slips back into obnoxious habits again before long.

I really thought the writers / producers had introduced Jane as his saviour and finally cause much-needed improvement to his character, but even that's been a disaster!  I know he's had traumas over the last 20-odd years and that they affect the way someone's personality develops, but seriously I cannot find any pity for him, the spoilt brat that is Lucy, or the neurotic nightmare Steven.

Kill those three off and give Jane, Peter, and Bobby a bit of peace!

completly agree, i cant stand watching him anymore. He makes me cringe!!!!!!

also agree with everyone about Carla, she is sooo anoying.

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:12
I don't watch Hollyoaks very often but I'd love to see the back of that Irish guy - I hate his face and everything about him. Totally irrational but he does my nut.

-------------

Posted By: secret mitchell 2
Date Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 19:01
Ken Barlow he's so boring and heather from eastenders i dont think i could watch another dance rountine

Posted By: Hannah122
Date Posted: 01 May 2009 at 00:45

Norris, Blanche, Becky, Dev and his daughter in Corrie, Nicola, Betty and Debbie in Emmerdale, Janine, Shirley and Phil in EE (I love Heather!!).... All I can think of for now!

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 03 May 2009 at 19:52
Originally posted by Hannah122

Norris, Blanche, Becky, <snip!>

INSANE.

Corrie needs the comedy. It's what sets it apart from the utter drag that is Eastenders by a mile. Norris and Blanche are fantastic characters, as is Becky (the new Raquel).

-------------

Posted By: Bren
Date Posted: 04 May 2009 at 17:32
def agree Darth Blanche is an absolue gem!!! and think Becky will develop

-------------

Posted By: Carol07
Date Posted: 06 May 2009 at 14:58
I like Blanche but Norris does my head in. I would love to see the back of Ronnie and Roxy.

Posted By: amazonia
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 01:26
HOLLYOAKS - JACQUI & MERCEDES MCQUEEN - THEY ADD NOTHING TO THE SHOW

EMMERDALE - NICOLA AND JIMMY (IDIOT), ASHLEY FOR BEING SUCH A WIMP, NATAHN - WANNABE BAD BOY - OH PLEASE!!!

CORRIE - THE FAMILY LIVING NEXT DOOR TO GAIL - WASTE OF AIRTIME, ACTUALLY GAIL AND JOE TOO!  TERESA AND HER USELESS SON - WHAT ARE THEY IN IT FOR?

EE - IAN BEALE, PHIL MITCHELL, RONNIE (USED TO LIKE HER BUT SHE'S GONE DOO LALLY!)
SAM MITCHELL - NO-ONE LIKES HER, OWEN (LIBBY'S DAD) HOPEFULLY LUCAS WILL KILL HIM TOO!

HOME & AWAY - MOST ANNOYING CHARACHTER IS NICOLE
NEIGHBOURS - MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS - ELLE AND HER DAD PAUL.

Posted By: colin-l
Date Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 20:23
peggy mitchell she getting on my nerves now

lucas the happy clapper

and marlon in emmerdale

-------------
snuff2

Print Page | Close Window