I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Final chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCD Final chat thread
    Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 17:35
doing the thread early as I have to go out but hope to be back before the results

If I'm not Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all and thankyou for your company this year which with everything that has gone on has been a bit hit and miss by me but onwards and upwards hope to be in better form for the next one.

Hope you can join us for DOI which starts in Jan - T & D moving to judging this year and the pros as on strictly will do their own routines - should be a move for the better

Promise I will get a thread and details up over Christmas in time for show starting

Whoever your favourite is I hope they do well

Brenxx
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 17:56
Have a nice Xmas to you Bren. Hopefully Joe to win x
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:04
I am going out tonight too and will have to (yet again) watch on catch up. Would prefer either Joe or Alexandra to win but as long as it is not Debbie I'll be happy! Hope it is a good show.
Season's greetings to you all and thank you, Bren, for making this thread possible. Let's hope we all have a great 2018!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:42
Made it!!
I want Joe to win - don't dislike any of them but Debbie has too much experience, Alexandra is good but she doesn't excite me for some reason & Gemma hasn't had a wow moment & has had quite a few, poor latins. Hope they all dance well tonight.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:46
Gosh - what a difference just getting rid of that brown coat made!! Great start to the show.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:55
Debbie's salsa was better but still not a 40.
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:56
she was getting tired by the end.

Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:58
Not worthy of tens me thinks, hope Joe or Alex win
Pan
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 18:59
Originally posted by mikelincs

she was getting tired by the end.

Yep - she's going to be knackered by the show dance!!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:07
Not keen on strictly pasos - the music etc & so that puts me off straight away but she's improved although still not good enough to win!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:10
Lovely from Joe - much better than 1st time.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:17
Enjoyed Joes VW
Pan
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:22
Bit disappointed in Alexandra's show dance - not because of her dancing, she was great but think she could have coped with so much more.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:24
So glad she's doing the jive!!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:29
Debbie's show dance just as expected - balletic, lifts & splits
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 19:39
That was more of a show dance!! Enjoyed it, although she's not the best dancer, she really went for it & it worked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>