I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Semi final chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 19:57
That was nice - not wow, just nice.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 19:59
Pretty, sweet... nothing spectacular, but it’s good to see a ballroom routine with the old classic tailsuit!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:05
I wasn't too keen on that either - bits of it felt like she was walking through it, as if just in training.

Edited by Maisie - 09 Dec 2017 at 20:06
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:07
I’m not convinced they’re the most “extraordinary” bunch of semi finalists we’ve ever had, but that was ok. Not a showstopper, but I enjoyed it much more than her rumba

Edited by BambionIce - 09 Dec 2017 at 20:08
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:14
Debbie much better in ballroom. Think Alex & Joe are the best over the two disciplines but agree BambionIce - not the best bunch and still no idea who people will actually vote to keep in tonight!!
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:15
Loved the AT even with the wobble, good to see Alex getting all 10's not keen on Mollie surprised she got such good scores Gemma okay tango agree with Craig, sorry to those who rate her but cannot take to Debbie at all
Pan
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:16
Oh dear, Bruno may just have doomed Debbie. That was hilarious!

I hate that blasted tooth-rotter of a song, but the routine looked really classy. She, Alexandra and Joe surely should be in the final.

The prospect of either Gemma or Mollie being there doesn’t thrill me though. I’m still trying to work out why having four in the final is a good idea!
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:20
We'll have voted, looking forward to the spoiler this evening be interesting to see who are going home
Pan
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:22
Thanks for the company folks hoping Mollie and Gemma will be in the DO, but wouldn’t be surprised to see Debbie there
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 20:38
that silly 10 by Bruno for Debbie caused a tie which could help Mollie escape the DO for me she looked really bad as not of a standard for the SF

thought Joe undermarked compared to Debbie - Debbie grossly overmarked in Jive

think it could be Debbie vs Mollie DO
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 21:42
Grrr. The tie is bad news. Alex & Joe were the best tonight. Will be cross if either are in the D/O.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 13:36
Joe's AT is my favourite dance this series.
Debbie is really really good for an older lady. Usually you get ploddy with no sense of musicality.
Alex is just superb and if she's in the bottom 2 it would be a travesty. I hate that she's getting so much hate on the internet. Poor girl.

Fave to win has been Joe and Katya for weeks and I'd still love them to win.

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 17:54
I think Joe & Katya will win now
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 16:09
Doing catch up and only just watched Saturday's show.
I enjoyed Joe's dances for being a little bit different and thought the story telling in the AT was brilliant. Katya looked stunning too.
Alexandra's VW was nice and I liked her salsa. It is not often on Strictly that you see an authentic salsa and that came close and was brilliantly performed.
Mollie's samba was messy but I liked her waltz.
I think Gemma tried really hard with her rumba and I actually preferred it to the tango.
I didn't like Debbie's jive and agree with Craig about her facial expressions. However, her foxtrot was very elegant.
For me Mollie was definitely the weakest on the night.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123