I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Final 3?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Final 3?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final 3?
    Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 20:24
I hope it will be Debbie, Joe, and not fussed about the 3rd!

I would like either Joe, or Debbie to win, Debbie mainly cos of her age, she'd be the oldest winner. But am enjoying Joe and Katya, so don't really mind who out of the two win.

I know Alexandra is brilliant, but can't take to her, not sure why.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:17
Debbie and Alexandra are certainties unless they end up in the same dance off (and given the way things are going, l wouldn’t rule that out for next week).

As the most consistent performer I should go for Alex but I don’t feel any connection to her partnership with Gorka, which is a factor in itself for me. Joe and Katya win on that, and I find him more engaging than the others too.

I’m warming to Debbie and Giovanni as a team which surprises me because I can’t say I’ve liked either before as individuals. Gemma seems very popular, but I can’t see her or Mollie making the top three.

If I had to predict a winner at the moment, I’d probably plump for Joe.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:29
Be interesting to see who the judges would want to save if Alex and Debbie in dance off. They both heavily disliked on the Facebook pages because of their 'dance experience' and their personalities. Think they should be in final though with Joe. We have had underdogs win before with Abbey Clancey and the sports bloke who danced with Ola
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:37
That's just what I was thinking Sue .. I hope they'd save Alex .

Final 3 should be Alex, Debbie & Joe but Gemma must be super popular..
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 18:43
it is a final 4 this year not 3
 Post Reply Post Reply