I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Karen Clifton
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karen Clifton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen Clifton
    Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 13:11
In the news today, Karen out with Stuart wood (27)
Is she not with Kevin anymore?
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 13:44
well it is an article in the sun which I wont look at,  saw it in mirror said he left her house after she had left for strictly on sat with Kevin so just dont know - could be yet more fake news the sun has been dredging up also said Shirley and Darcey not speaking - which is not true

if they have split is sad news
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 18:56
There were photo's of her getting out of his car etc... (Stuart dropping her off in his BMW)- 2 seater sports model, so no 3rd or 4th seat for Kevin .
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 19:06
I really hope it's not true.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 21:06
If - and given the rags involved in “reporting “ it’s a big if - there’s any truth in this, I’m saddened for all concerned. Here’s hoping they’re given the peace and privacy they deserve.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 19:52
Latest!! news re the couples, AJ and Molly having a 'thing' - caught snogging allegedly
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 19:53
More photos showing Karen introducing her 'new guy' to friends. Surely they wouldn't be so open if it was true??
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 18:42
they fail to mention that most pics they have cropped Arlene Phillips daughter out of the m

as for AJ he starts at the other end of the ballroom if you get my drift
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 19:30
Originally posted by Bren

they fail to mention that most pics they have cropped Arlene Phillips daughter out of the mas for AJ he starts at the other end of the ballroom if you get my drift

Drift got, Bren. I’ve not been able to take the rumours about those two seriously anyway
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 14:04
Originally posted by Bren

they fail to mention that most pics they have cropped Arlene Phillips daughter out of the mas for AJ he starts at the other end of the ballroom if you get my drift

Interesting, he using the publicity then to cover his tracks??
 Post Reply Post Reply