I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Musical Week Spoiler
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Musical Week Spoiler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Musical Week Spoiler
    Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 22:28
the result is in

cannot believe that

alex in dance off again (Mollie or Gemma not?)

Alex vs Davood

Davood gone
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 22:32
People not liking Alexandra , shame she is the better dancer but her gushing is a little over the top for some people to take to

Edited by littlesue - 02 Dec 2017 at 22:33
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 22:35
I truly think sue that people thought she was safe and got complacent and also think her supporters would watch XFactor and it was final tonight so maybe they thought she is safe I will watch the other side now
ShaShaSha View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote ShaShaSha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 22:36
Real shame about Davood as thought he was doing well and would far rather have seen Mollie gone. Joe definitely looks favourite now, but Gemma seems to be getting the popular vote too.
Dancing since the age of two
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 22:46
Gosh - thought she'd have the bottom 2 bounce back vote (or whatever they call it). Davood wasn't great, not surprised to see him gone.
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 09:38
Thought Davood would make it to the final what a shame, how is Mollie suddenly getting votes to avoid the dance off, I think it is because of the alleged romance some people are suckers for that sort of thing, Mollie should been between Mollie & Gemma
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 10:55
Not surprised Davood was in DO and that he had gone. His dancing has improved over the series but they didn't gel as a couple for me and there wasn't enough outstanding. Shame about Alex as she is such a good performer and dancer.
Might put the cat amongst the pigeons if it was an Alex and Debbie DO next week!! I think Joe may well win this year and it would be well deserved.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 15:36
Thanks Bren.

I think the ties really benefit the popular weaker dancers. Alex only had a 3 point lead over Gemma instead of a 4/5 point lead.

Edited by Jo Bird - 03 Dec 2017 at 15:37
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 18:38
spot on Jo 
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 20:21
Feel a bit sorry for Alex now, the hatred for her on the internet is awful
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 21:41
Originally posted by littlesue

Feel a bit sorry for Alex now, the hatred for her on the internet is awful

Poor Alex. Hope she stays off social media. Just no need for nasty comments.

Edited by Jo Bird - 04 Dec 2017 at 05:48
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 11:10
i dont understand why a family dance show can generate such horrid stuff

wont click on link but the sun is at Karen and Kevins marriage again today
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 11:11
It certainly seems Debbie's core vote is stronger than Alex's (waits for Alexandra to be sole leader by the end of next week's show...) Mollie is now the officially approved "j word" candidate; Joe the last man standing; and Gemma the anti-Alexandra in that her presentation of herself as defiantly non-showbiz is winning her votes.

Alexandra ought to be the favourite - she's a terrific performer - but if this was a dance competition unqualified viewers like me wouldn't be regularly urged to "vote for your favourite". It's part personality/popularity contest, and that would seem to be Alexandra's problem.

Like littlesue I suspect the earnest gushing isn't endearing her to people: the Oscar-nominee style "so honoured" speech may be entirely heartfelt but it can't help but sound a touch Uriah Heep ever-so-'umble.

On an entirely separate note - I don't think costume and/or the presence of backing dancers helped her much this week. Those "boots" were seriously off-putting, and between their unmatched outfits and the distraction of other bodies, I found any connection between the main partners got a bit lost.

Sorry for the essay - hope it makes sense!!

Oh, and the nastiness in certain quarters - if you can't say nice, say nowt was my Nanna's motto. A pity it seems so old-fashioned now!

Edited by BambionIce - 04 Dec 2017 at 11:13
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 19:04
My gran used to say that too Bambi
 Post Reply Post Reply