I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Musical week music and dances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Musical week music and dances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Musical week music and dances
    Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 19:25
Davood and Nadiya perform an Argentine Tango to The Phantom Of The Opera from The Phantom Of The Opera
Joe and Katya will Samba to Money Monday from Cabaret
Alexandra and Gorka dance the Charleston to Supercalifragilistic from Mary Poppins
Debbie and Giovanni perform an American Smooth to Memory from Cats
Gemma and Aljaz will Quickstep to Hello Dolly! from Hello Dolly!
Mollie and AJ dance the Rumba to I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserablés
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 19:26
apart from Hello Dolly - have no words for other choices 
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 07:53
Haha. This is going to be fun. Worth a look just to see if any of them can pull it off...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 13:06
Hope Katya can work her magic on Joe this week - potentially not an easy dance. I can't see Mollie coping with rumba very well. The 2 couples in the dance off could well be down to popularity this week.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 14:04
Well those are some... random selections!

It's getting almost impossible to predict this series, but I assume Gemma having a good song choice and looking safer in ballroom is probably ok. I'm cynical enough to assume Debbie and Alex will find themselves joint-top of the leaderboard as they may be in need of "protection" from the public vote...

Mollie and rumba sounds like a dangerous mix, and I'm not convinced by POTO for an AT at all...
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 14:43
From BBC website- UPDATE:  Mollie and AJ dance the Rumba to Hopelessly Devoted To You from Grease

Edited by Maisie - 29 Nov 2017 at 14:43
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 14:44
What a weird selection of music!!
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 14:48
Originally posted by Maisie

From BBC website- UPDATE:  Mollie and AJ dance the Rumba to Hopelessly Devoted To You from Grease

How on earth can that be a rumba?
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 19:28
Agree Bambi. Alex & Debbie will be protected. I don't blame tptb. It would be a poor final without them.. especially Alex. I think Joe will be ok too. Katya will pull it off with the choreo. Possible D/O Mollie v Gemma / Davvod. Mollie to go. Sadly. I prefer her to Gemma & Davvod.

Edited by Jo Bird - 29 Nov 2017 at 19:30
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 17:53
Think Mollie may be safe as I heard that Shirley trains A J or am I use been cynical?
Pan
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 18:57
nah Shirley also trained Kevin, Katya, Neil, Gio, she at one point has trained them all but she has been in USA more than UK for a few years any contact AJ has had not that much and Neil and Katya as champions much more high profile pupils than AJ
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 21:14
Fair enough Bren I know you are much more informed than anyone in the tabloids.
Pan
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 22:23
This has probably been asked loads of times, but who picks the music, do the pro dancers have any say in the choice?
 Post Reply Post Reply