I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Week 10 Spoiler
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 10 Spoiler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 10 Spoiler
    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:30
well result is in

Susan V Alexandra

susan out
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:31
aww well she had good run

as long as Mollie or Debbie dont win will be fine by me
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:35
Thanks Bren. Think Susan will be disappointed to leave but also pleased to have made it so far.
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:38
Inevitable given the two couples in the dance off, sorry to see her go.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:41
Aw so sorry to hear this but not surprised as although I liked the partnership know that she would never win as she always seemed to struggle. Put it down to stature plus weight but she gave everyone a run for their money and always put a smile on my face to see her dance and always love Kevin's cleverness at choice of what to give her to tackle but never once tried to make her look stupid as Anton does with his partners. Thanks Bren don't mind who wins with the exception of DM
Pan
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:43
I daresay it was her time - she's had a good run, and Kevin did himself proud with her.

Looks like Alexandra's public support is as dodgy as Debbie' s, which certainly makes this a difficult series to call. Presumably those two will make the final unless they're thrown into a dance off together though!

I can't decide who I want to win, which will save me on the phone bills at least!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 22:57
Right person to go tonight really. She can go with her head held high and Kevin did an amazing job with her.

:)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 23:02
on our dance teachers group on facebook Judy said Susan and Kevin expected to go tonight
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 09:59
As a woman of Debbie's age I am hoping she wins, I do not understand the hatred she gets on some pages because of her age and ballet training. As far as I am concerned Alexandra also has dance training as I understand she has appeared in some shows for Craig (Might be wrong there), don't like ageism at all. Otherwise I would be very happy if Davood or Joe wins anyone but AB/MK

Edited by LilSophella - 26 Nov 2017 at 10:01
ShaShaSha View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote ShaShaSha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 11:01
Is looking good for Joe, which I am pleased about, as he is improving lots and also getting public support. Really pleased to see Davood fulfilling his early promise, but disappointed that Gemma has not done the same. Public not likely to let Debbie or Alexandra win due to perceived previous experience. Whilst Mollie did improve a lot this week, I still think she will not be able to maintain this on all dances and still makes me nervous watching her, so would like to see her go next week.
Dancing since the age of two
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 11:11
Originally posted by LilSophella

As a woman of Debbie's age I am hoping she wins, I do not understand the hatred she gets on some pages because of her age and ballet training. As far as I am concerned Alexandra also has dance training as I understand she has appeared in some shows for Craig (Might be wrong there), don't like ageism at all. Otherwise I would be very happy if Davood or Joe wins anyone but AB/MK

don't think its nothing to do with ageism, Pamela Stevenson was quite a bit older. Its due to her experience of dance, a lot dislike Alexandra for the same.
Natalie Gumadee and Denise Van Outen had the same problem

Edited by littlesue - 26 Nov 2017 at 11:12
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 11:40
With me I disliked Debbie before show (irrational I know) so was never going to take to her and whilst Alexandra has dance experience it is not more than any other ringer but Debbie was trained at the Royal Ballet worked as a dancer then joined young generation and over the years has run a dance production company - then in interviews she dismisses her experience as it was years ago etc

I think the rest series will be interesting to see how it pans out
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 12:38
I loved Debbie's AT, was not a fan of hers before the show.
Obviously because of her age too, think we all need a little Giovanni in our lives!!!!
I also enjoy Joe, and Katya

Not a fan of Alexandra, I know she's excellent, would prefer Debbie to win.

Think Gemma will go next, right time for Susan to go tonight.

Edited by deborah31 - 26 Nov 2017 at 12:39
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 16:58
That's burst the Strictly bubble for me

I don't mind who wins.. Alex & Debbie are very good, Joe's the dark horse,
Davood's improving, Gemma's a bit up and down and Mollie's had her moments .

Edited by Jo Bird - 26 Nov 2017 at 16:59
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 19:52
Originally posted by Jo Bird

That's burst the Strictly bubble for me

I don't mind who wins.. Alex & Debbie are very good, Joe's the dark horse,
Davood's improving, Gemma's a bit up and down and Mollie's had her moments .
my feelings exactly, must be honest love Susan's attitude on finding herself in the dance off
Pan
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 10:19
feel the same girls will be odd not to have Kev in final

as for winner for me anyone but Mollie or Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>