I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 10 Chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 17:03
I loved the two Quicksteps.. Joe in particular . All credit to Katya for the choreo.

I enjoyed Susan & Kevin. Always do. The lifts were impressive (for Susan) .

I do love a group dance - even if it's fixed. Very entertaining.

Edited by Jo Bird - 26 Nov 2017 at 17:05
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 16:47
Only just managed to watch Saturday's show. Joe was really good. He is so endearing and it was a very clever routine. I think he might well win overall this year. Alex wasn't as good tonight - the dance lacked fluidity for me but I don't have the ability to analyse the reasons. I didn't think Gemma's samba was that bad to score so low - can some of our dance experts please explain? - I thought she looked quite good, though I understand the comments about the concept. Mollie's routine might have been an improvement but all I noticed was her hair flying about - really distracting imo. Yes Davood was fine but they don't do it for me, there doesn't seem to be a sparkle in them as a couple. Whilst I don't especially like Debbie and don't think she should be on the show this dance did suit he dance style. Susan is definitely the worst dancer technically now but I really love what Kevin does in terms of choreographing clever routines that suit her strengths.
I loved the paso and thought Joe looked brilliant and Mollie looked very weak.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456