I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Week 10 Chat thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 10 Chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:03
joe and katya best for me all debbie is doing is wafting skirt Alex second
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:03
See Kevin has opted to use a cape, Molly looks tired
Pan
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:04
Gosh - Joe looking nearly as good as the pro men there. That was one of the better 'athons'.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:04
kev is clever he has partner of limited ability so covered it up
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:04
Debbie was bloody brilliant :) Love her. Her Argentine Tango that is. I haven't seen the rest of it yet.

Edited by Eviesmum - 25 Nov 2017 at 20:07
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:05
I would have put Joe 1st
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:09
Well have voted fingers crossed. Thank you for the company goodnight all
Pan
Jakkij View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jakkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:10
Thought this week was much better than Blackpool. Joe was my favourite
JJ
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:10
Susans line was engaged when I rang it 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:11
Joe my fave tonight and best dancer
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:12
Awww Susan and Kevin were sweet
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:14
yep agree Eviesmum they were my 2nd fave tonight
Newfymum View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Newfymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:21
Susan and Kevin were so entertaining. I loved her dance as usual but the Paso was also a delight. Having Susan as the matador was genius! Pity the director decided not to cover much.
Life is too short to worry what other people think - be true to yourself always.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:24
Susan and Kevin entertaining but she the weakest so should probably go tonight. Maybe Gemma or Mollie in dance off with her??
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:35
Evening all,

I intended to join the conversation tonight... then my sister turned up. Just got shot of her, so the verdict of the Bambi establishment is a joint effort tonight.

Joe - my favourite of the night. Personality, partnership and a great, entertaining routine. Given that 10s are handed out like sweeties these days... well I’ve seen them wasted on less.

Alex - felt too busy, too frantic and absolutely cold. Is this the week her popularity gets tested? She’s been the most consistent by far this year, but this one didn’t work for me - or sis.

Gemma - a half asleep samba or a half-cut one? The faster Latin stuff really makes her look awkward- and I must confess I agree with my uninvited guest - Aljaz the over enthusiastic puppy is becoming a little too much to take...

Mollie - well I love me a quickstep and despite the obvious stumbling toward the end I thought it was her best by far. Not saying much (and suspecting she might be back in the dance off) but it’s the first time I can say I enjoyed her dance.

Davood - Nadiya is an odd one, isn’t she? One week I love her choreography, the next I’m wondering... why on Earth would you do *that* dear? This was a good week - we both loved the routine despite his “shop window dummy “ levels of facial expression... I just wonder if I might like him better with another partner?

Debbie - great legs, amazing flexibility, but Craig used my word - placed. It’s all very neat and tidy, but where’s the feeling? Of course my sister likening her to the definitive Miss Marple (as in, look at the Joan Hickson Marple hair!!!) probably didn’t help much...

Definitely feels like she got the scoreboard protection vote from the judges tonight.

Susan - well I hate to break with the consensus here, but we didn’t find her entertaining tonight. Like many a previous likeable trier, what gilding there was has gone from the gingerbread. I felt the bottom spot was between her and Gemma, and of the two... I’d sooner see Gemma again next week.

They’re a pretty uninspiring band this year for me though. I won’t be surprised to see Susan and Kevin in the semi final at least because of it.

As for the Paso thing... what a waste of time and effort. I was calling the order before Shirley, and my predictions were spot on. Not that I’m suggesting it was pre-set or anything, obviously...

Edited by BambionIce - 25 Nov 2017 at 20:39
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 20:40
Joe is my favourite overall with Debbie second. I'll be miffed if Debbie is in the bottom 2 tonight. She does not deserve to be.

BT

Susan v. Gemma/Mollie as the weakest 3 but who knows.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>