I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Internet TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Internet TV
    Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 16:26
Just as well that our account with our internet provider gives us unlimted download access.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 16:08
Anyone watching shows only available on the Internet? I always said I wouldn't use pay TV, but my niece got an account with one of those internet TV providers and has got us using it as she multiple users access so we can watch it on any of our computers/ devices at the same time. I have now watched series 1 of The Crown and the new series of Star Trek (they have only aired the first half of series 1 with the second half starting in January). This series of Star Trek is streamed in Australia hours after it is shown in the US and it's great. It's set about the same time as the original Star Trek series and the main character is not the captain, but a human female, brought up by Spock's parents on Vulcan and is a Star Fleet officer / crew member, with Vulcan mind set. Also more alien crew members than in the original series.
 Post Reply Post Reply