I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blackpool +++SPOILER+++

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blackpool +++SPOILER+++
    Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:09
WELL TOOK LONGER BECAUSE OF BLACKPOOL

WELLL

JONNIE VS DEBBIE

JONNIE GONE
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:11
Given the two in the dance off I think the result was inevitable, particularly given just how much the judges overmark Debbie
Newfymum View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Newfymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:12
OMG!   So sorry he has gone as he was a real inspiration!
Life is too short to worry what other people think - be true to yourself always.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:16
Jonnie was amazing to achieve what he did but strictly last few weeks did him no favours with costumes last few weeks a decent suit to hide his posture problems (which were no fault of his own) would have helped enourmously
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 00:07
Awwwwwww. Liked Jonnie, havent watched the show yet- am away from homeppp
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 04:49
That is a shame agree with all you said re. Costume etc Bren also thought he didn't look too comfortable over these last few weeks compared to how he started, wonder if he had been in pain.
Pan
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 09:32
Aww. Sorry that Jonnie left this week. He's a really nice fella.

The judges have obviously overmarked Debbie to protect her up until now.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:29
Not surprised to see Debbie in the dance off tonight - that dance was painful to watch!
For someone with no dance/entertainment/acting experience, never mind having a prosthetic leg, Jonnie was doing a good job - sad to see him go.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 15:23
Shame Jonnie had to go as he has been such a brilliant role model and appears to be a really nice guy too. I think he was also hampered by the fact that he was the only one remaining who is not a stage performer in some way. It must be very hard for someone with no performance background to play to the audience in a venue the size of Blackpool.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 20:22
Cannot believe the self centredness of DM on getting through instead of talking about Johnnie as a contestant wittering on about herself and the relief that she had got through ( got the impression that she thought she had no place been in the dance off in the first place) cocky madam 😁
Pan
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 16:53
I suspect he's not sorry to be departing at this stage, but I'm sad to see him go - his attitude to the whole thing has been brilliant. I've always cheered for him in his real job - will be doing so more than ever now!
 Post Reply Post Reply