I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Music and Dances Week 8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Music and Dances Week 8
    Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 18:58
Alexandra and Gorka will dance the Argentine Tango to Mi Confession by Gotan Project
Debbie and Giovanni Salsa to I Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You by Boys Town Gang
Gemma and Aljaz perform the Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me by Brenda Lee
Mollie and AJ Paso to Layla by Derek and the Dominoes
Ruth and Anton will Foxtrot to Mack The Knife by Bobby Darin
Susan and Kevin will dance the Tango to Firework by Katy Perry
Davood and Nadiya Charleston to The Lambeth Walk by The Pasadena Roof Orchestra
Joe and Katya dance the Rumba to One by U2 and Mary J. Blige
Jonnie and Oti return to Ballroom with a Foxtrot to Someone Like You by Adele
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 21:20
Davood a pearly king? Not sure who'll be in danger this week - Mollie again & perhaps Susan?? Think Ruth might still be safe doing ballroom & with the song & getting Anton to Blackpool etc??
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 09:07
I think Alex will top score easily... and no doubt the judges will mark Debbie up. Again. I don't think Charleston will suit Davood or Paso Mollie. Jonnie & Gemma might do better in ballroom . Rumba's a tough call for Joe. A little bit worried about Susan. It's time for Ruth to go.. but I doubt she will.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 13:44
Being perverse, I think Ruth is in more danger with a ballroom routine than she would be with latin. We know Anton plays it for the comedy vote with the latter - and it works! Can he do that with a foxtrot? If it's not funny and the judges don't slate her, I think she could be in trouble.

I think Susan is safe until after Blackpool - the "really trying hard/nice person/comedy turns" tend to last well, but not well enough to make the final. Mollie's clearly not inspiring people to vote and Gemma has the dread Viennese waltz - a dance I love, but one which doesn't seem to encourage voting. She'll be hoping the Aston effect will alarm her fans into voting, I think.

I'm quietly optimistic Ruth and Anton will be departing on Saturday (which has probably guaranteed their safety for at least another week!)

Edited by BambionIce - 09 Nov 2017 at 13:45
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 17:03
hope you are right Bambi.  Training vids or ruth look dire Susan better than I thought and she is wearing red and loves the dress so hoping she will be safe
 Post Reply Post Reply