I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD week 7 spoiler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCD week 7 spoiler
    Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:35
BIG SHOCK TONIGHT GUYS

AVOIDING MOUSE OVER

BIT MORE

MOLLIE V ASTON

ASTON OUT Shocked
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:36
WOAH!!! DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!

Thanks Bren.
Jakkij View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jakkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:37
What a shock. Didn't like their dance but still surprised
JJ
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:43
Sadly Janette does not hve the skills to get even a talented dancer to the final
Jakkij View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jakkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:45
Agreed but would have liked to see Anton go
JJ
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:49
Omg thought it would be Mollie out of the two of them to go.
Pan
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 22:49
Shame. He been one of the betterin the previous weeks.
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 23:50
Originally posted by Bren

Sadly Janette does not hve the skills to get even a talented dancer to the final

meow    meow   ...
http://www.pizap.com/image/pizap.com10.68431593757122761394837893243
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 12:23
Originally posted by jacii

Originally posted by Bren

meow    meow   ...

Well, Jake Wood & Peter Andre both showed early potential............
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 12:38
Thanks Bren. This is a surprise.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 18:56
Wow! About to watch the results. Just shows what public popularity can do. Aston has been consistently good - even if not my favourite. There are worse dancers than him that "should" have gone first IF this were a purely dance competition.
Bren, your comments are spot on re-ability of the pros. Just compare Janette with what Kevin is doing. I think the trouble is that, to untrained eyes, it is difficult to gauge the impact that a strong pro can have on a mediocre celeb. Katya & Ed Balls would be another good example.
worcesterdancer View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote worcesterdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 19:24
I do wonder...about Aston and few celebs in earlier series......do they have work commitments and organise a date to leave? It makes no sense when there are people like Ruth and Susan who can't actually dance versus Aston and others.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 19:57
Having seen the dance off an illegal lift by Mollie and AJ they should have gone so cannot understand how Shirley could save them
Pan
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 08:45
Neither of them should have been in the bottom 2, but Craig and his ridiculous marking of Aston didn't help him. I actually thought as much as I love her Gemma was bloody awful. I was really surprised she survived this weekend.
ShaShaSha View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote ShaShaSha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 09:30
Cannot believe there is hardly any mention across the news headlines of Mollie and AJ's illegal lift. Craig is usually such a stickler for these things. Where is the consistency in applying rules now?
Dancing since the age of two
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 11:01
Was Aston the worst on the night? No. Why was he in the bottom 2? Because even Craig's 4 wasn't enough to inspire sufficient sympathy votes to protect him!

I didn't notice an illegal lift in Mollie's routine - I presume her foot came off the floor during a drag? I did think her performance in the dance-off was the smoother and more enjoyable, so when the two judges I listen to most said "technically cleaner" and saved her - I didn't have a problem with it.

I do feel sorry for Aston of course - I think he had the dance potential to be a finalist. However he was clearly in the danger zone - second from bottom - and the voters didn't react to save him. They voted more for Ruth (scored lower) and for Gemma (scored lower than Mollie, clearly better supported by the public). Why not for him?

In my very personal opinion... because the routine he was given to perform wasn't good enough. No wonder Janette was so upset. I strongly doubt she'll be given another potential winner if she stays on next year.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>